Definitive Audiophile pressings

I imagine that NightMather kind of looks/acts like the man on the cover of Aqualung, so it makes sense.

I imagine NightMather sat on his roof with his speakers up there either side of him blasting out Back In Black on repeat. This is why DayMather can never understand why his system never sounds quite right and every morning has to play with his computer games.

Last edited:
I imagine NightMather sat on his roof with his speakers up there either side of him blasting out Back In Black on repeat. This is why DayMather can never understand why his system never sounds quite right every morning has to play with his computer games.
Yea does anybody really think NightMather cares about stuff like cartridge alignment or tracking force?? And those records don’t warp themselves.

It’s been sold out at AS for awhile...they all sell each other’s stuff. AS sells MoFi too...
Good point! I guess I imagined the UHQR stuff was so limited and with such high demand, it would be exclusive to AS only as a result.

Yeah I wasn't sure if this was up for repress or not. I've currently got the Sundazed with KPG in the deadwax but I suspect he just cut the lacquer, it's not a very good mix, doesn't sound like him.
Ya I think it’s on the music direct site which is a pretty good indicator that it’s not OOP. No timetable for repress though.

I have a crushing headache, it looks like one of the dogs ate my wallet, and none of my shoes fit... what the hell...
The bite marks on my wallet are human...

Also why did I just get 17 different shipping confirmations for the same Jethro Tull album, all of them coming from a different location around the globe...

Got a great mail delivery today...Oh Mercy - MoFi, Blues for Allah MoFi, Layla MoFi and Adrianne Lenker - Songs and Instrumentals. I saw that Lenker was getting kinda hard to find so I ended up grabbing a copy from Plaid Room. Thanks to @AnthonyI (i think it was you!) for reminding me to pick that one up.

Got a great mail delivery today...Oh Mercy - MoFi, Blues for Allah MoFi, Layla MoFi and Adrianne Lenker - Songs and Instrumentals. I saw that Lenker was getting kinda hard to find so I ended up grabbing a copy from Plaid Room. Thanks to @AnthonyI (i think it was you!) for reminding me to pick that one up.
That Lenker is a really great album. Not the best sounding press but it's still a fun listen. She is crazy talented.

Quite a haul. That Lenker is special. (After a thorough vacuum cleaning, I've found the pressing to sound pretty good, but I have read about problems with it.)

Back in stock: The half-speed mastered 20th anniversary edition of American Water by Silver Jews

Back