Definitive Audiophile pressings

Thank you both, definitely the way to go with the 2 I'm missing, the box is pretty nice, but I'm not a huge Springsteen fan though I have a handful of albums I do like. I have an OG USA I'll have to listen to again and see how it sounds and a CBS Mastersound of Born to Run I'll have to check as well. At $24 a pop and the "credentials" on them, they seem more than adequate pressings.
I almost went for the solo records but ended up getting the whole box for $100 or so in one of the Target sales so I sprung for it. I PIFed a few of my older pressings. Nebraska is also a fantastic album if you ever see an older pressing of it.

I almost went for the solo records but ended up getting the whole box for $100 or so in one of the Target sales so I sprung for it. I PIFed a few of my older pressings. Nebraska is also a fantastic album if you ever see an older pressing of it.
If the opportunity to grab the box at that price presents itself before I pull the trigger on the individual albums I'm missing, that's a no brainer. AS has it at $200, which is a little much compared to what I would spend on all 4, if I need all 4.............but, patience sometimes pays off ;)

If the opportunity to grab the box at that price presents itself before I pull the trigger on the individual albums I'm missing, that's a no brainer. AS has it at $200, which is a little much compared to what I would spend on all 4, if I need all 4.............but, patience sometimes pays off ;)
Yea not sure it will be that cheap again but if I see it I'll let ya know! They had the Vol 2 box set in the Target sale last time but I didn't see Vol 1.

$40k is a steal for all that! I guess win win for both customer and that guy if he was happy to let it go for that price. Did I miss why he sold it? I just skimmed through.
Ironically the guy bought most of the stuff through The In Groove originally. He said the guy sold it because he’s going to be living a more mobile lifestyle

$40k is a steal for all that! I guess win win for both customer and that guy if he was happy to let it go for that price. Did I miss why he sold it? I just skimmed through.
Sounds like he got about double what he paid for it all originally. That would have to go down as a huge win in my book, even in the face of the theory he could get more if he sold it off himself.

Back