Definitive Audiophile pressings

That KG pressing is fantastic. I don't think you'd need to upgrade that at all. I'd save the money for something else that doesn't have such a great and affordable pressing.
That’s good to know then! I guess I’ll save that money for a 2LP 45RPM Analogue Productions pressing then! I really want to get The Wonderful Sounds of Male Vocals and The Wonderful Sounds of Female Vocals! Two apparently stellar and splendid pressings!

Where did you order the fleetwood mac from? I wouldn't mind a copy of that version... :)

Shipping is killing me where I find it (*cough* acoustic sounds *cough*).
I ordered it from Deep Discount! It’s only sale for 20% off, and international shipping is USD$6.98!!! 😱👀😍

AN ABSOLUTE STEAL FOR US INTERNATIONALS!!! 😍🙉

Hmm...DD seems to have the release date for the Harry Nilsson upcoming MoFi as 1/29. I have that and the SRV One Step on order at The Sound of Vinyl so I'm assuming/hoping they are holding SRV back until Nilsson comes out.

Hmm...DD seems to have the release date for the Harry Nilsson upcoming MoFi as 1/29. I have that and the SRV One Step on order at The Sound of Vinyl so I'm assuming/hoping they are holding SRV back until Nilsson comes out.

I have a feeling that the Nilsson is going to be quite something. Leaning towards getting it

I have a feeling that the Nilsson is going to be quite something. Leaning towards getting it
Yea--I love that album and am hoping for the best. With the coupon code at TSOV and accideal, it ended up being $120 total for the One Step + the Nilsson MoFi...so I'm really hoping that deal comes through! Would be a nice deal!

Also, I love Harry Nilsson’s Without You but i think Mariah’s cover version is one of those rare instances where the cover version is better than the original. Her vocal performance is just stunning in that cover! Both versions are so timeless though! Love the track! ♥️

I made the mistake of not ordering the Electric Warrior last time DD had it. For $33 CAD shipped it's a no brainer this time IF... it doesn't get cancelled... please don't get cancelled...
It’s such a no brainer!!! Hopefully it doesn’t get cancelled! I already cannot wait to spin it! 😁

When it was last available I ordered direct from DD and no issue. Was out their door in 24hrs
I think because I’ve also got a preorder and backorder in there, it won’t ship until all three items are in stock together. PJ Harvey gets released soon but I hope Deep Discount are able to get their hands on a copy of that 45RPM Fleetwood Mac very soon so then my whole shipment doesn’t get too delayed!

Back