Definitive Audiophile pressings

Honestly? People are making money from replacement they’re getting? Just sell it for the postage cost FFS!

Makes me wonder if someone has purchased that with the five fingered discount. Then got home only to realise it was a display case.

wlkGDhG.jpeg

Looks like this has been in the works for even longer than I thought. Here's a test press from 5/23/19.

Makes me wonder if someone has purchased that with the five fingered discount. Then got home only to realise it was a display case.
What's odd is its unnumbered. Which means it's likely a replacement box. So I guess that one got damaged as well so they must be on replacement box #2..

Do we know what are potential next Craft "Small Batches" releases?
No idea. I bet they release another one soon though. It could be anything...Craft has access to an insane amount of releases and labels. Riverside, Prestige, Fania, Pablo, Contemporary, OJC...and lots of non-jazz as well. Stax + Volt are in their catalogue too for example.

No idea. I bet they release another one soon though. It could be anything...Craft has access to an insane amount of releases and labels. Riverside, Prestige, Fania, Pablo, Contemporary, OJC...and lots of non-jazz as well. Stax + Volt are in their catalogue too for example.
Bill Evans Sunday From The Village Vanguard and Waltz For Debby plz

Side note: Was at the local yesterday and took a shot on a Riverside title I was only vaguely aware of which was Blue Mitchell’s “Blue’s Moods”.

I only knew the opening track but I have spun this thing 3 times already since picking it up, anyone looking for a great and easily digestible jazz record to listen to today, give it a stream! Then spring for the copy I came across, sounds incredible!

Back