Definitive Audiophile pressings

Makes sense. It'll be interesting to see how they approach it, and I for one will hope that the fear of "money left on the table" will not be too high a priority. :D FOMLOTT, the supply side of FOMO haha!
The price will eventually go up I'm sure even when they press more. The original MoFi One Steps were $99. I too hope that they don't turn into MMJ though...

There’s a guy who is a huge MoFi fanatic on a Facebook group who paid a ton for that U2 and apparently was like “meh it sounds okay...”

To be fair if you like U2 all the standard represses are really well mastered and pressed. Well side A anyway, that’s where all the singles are, who ever listens to side B of a U2 album 😂

To be fair if you like U2 all the standard represses are really well mastered and pressed. Well side A anyway, that’s where all the singles are, who ever listens to side B of a U2 album 😂
I've been researching best presses of Unforgettable Fire b/c of the bad reputation of the Mofi. Here's what I've landed on so far as something promising: U2 - The Unforgettable Fire
Somewhere I've read this is also good (early Euro press): U2 - The Unforgettable Fire

If you have any other suggestions for a good quality press, please let me know.

When I was in high school, I saw one of the last 2 nights of that tour @ Hollywood Sportatorium (Florida, not Calif). I can't remember which of the last two shows I went to. I listened to the album on vinyl endlessly at that time on my Technics tt and receiver. I suspect I'm older than most here!

VMP have the mono pet sounds AP release up for sale. Bit of a steal for my fellow UK members, with the exchange rate where it's at.

Imagine if you could like, actually search for AP titles on the website. That would be so revolutionary. Instead of having to actually know the title of everything you want to search for. Google should get on that...

VMP have the mono pet sounds AP release up for sale. Bit of a steal for my fellow UK members, with the exchange rate where it's at.

I'm kinda surprised that AP doesn't have a European distributor. I think they'd make a killing in Europe/Asia...

Which reminds me...someone was asking MoFi on twitter where to get some of their stock in the UK and they posted a link to their main distributor and told people to email them to ask. I just went to find the link and for some reason MoFi seems to have been suspended by twitter haha.

Back