Definitive Audiophile pressings

Probably wise to leave it there. But you know it's a 4 season attire in the SE.
I was so traumatized by my mom dressing me in that I wouldn't even wear a pair of jeans from 13 to my mid-20s 😂

But it's a thing again. I have a couple younger sisters in their late teens/early twenties and they found my old jean jacket in our mom's basement and fought over it when I said they could have it. It only ended when the one paid the other $20 so she could have it.

I was so traumatized by my mom dressing me in that I wouldn't even wear a pair of jeans from 13 to my mid-20s 😂

But it's a thing again. I have a couple younger sisters in their late teens/early twenties and they found my old jean jacket in our mom's basement and fought over it when I said they could have it. It only ended when the one paid the other $20 so she could have it.
Sew on a King Gizz and Sleep Dopesmoker patch on that jean jacket and you're back in business.

Does anyone have either the ROG extended version of Dr. John's The Sun, Moon and Herbs or the Speakers Corner version they could comment on? I'm trying to decide which one to use a coupon on and while I'm tempted by the extras it's hard to go wrong with SC.
I have ROG. It sounds very good and vinyl is very quiet. Can’t say whether it’s same/better than SC bc I don’t have it, but my guess based on other SCs I own is SC is probably a bit better sound quality wise, but some of the extras are really good, worthy of being on an actual album. A couple are worthy of being extras.

I say go for a Barry cut (1981).

I just grabbed the JP 1st press cause it was $50 and mint. I'll never get the chance on that again.

Barry cut is on my bucket list.
I’ve seen for the Barry cut to make sure it’s etched in both sides. Is there a difference between both etched and side a etched and side b stamped?

Those of you in Europe, any suggestions as to where to pick up the 50th Anniversary of What's Going On?

I guess all copies being sold here in Germany have a misleading hype sticker. I'd prefer the KG Cut.

Back