Definitive Audiophile pressings

Hahaha! Better than me! I couldn’t find it 😂. €86.95 is again really damn fair.
It was £68.60 inc shipping for me (with the discount). I put the order in, looks to be a very decent package and at that price and limited stock theres a good chance I could resell for the same price if I wasn't happy with it for some reason.

Looking forward to this one!

Available on their international here:

@Andy use circular15 coupon code for 15% off

It was £68.60 inc shipping for me (with the discount). I put the order in, looks to be a very decent package and at that price and limited stock theres a good chance I could resell for the same price if I wasn't happy with it for some reason.

Looking forward to this one!

Yeah that was just the base price without discount, I’m out for this one for obv reasons so wasn’t putting it in the basket!

Is it the IRS or WB R.E.M. stuff that they have the rights to?
I'm not SUPER familiar with R.E.M.'s label history but they have reissued Monster, Automatic for the People, Out of Time and a few others I think. Not sure which label they have the rights for with the specifically though.

The one I'd TRULY love is Big Star #1 Record. I'd buy that in a heartbeat.

I'm not SUPER familiar with R.E.M.'s label history but they have reissued Monster, Automatic for the People, Out of Time and a few others I think. Not sure which label they have the rights for with the specifically though.

The one I'd TRULY love is Big Star #1 Record. I'd buy that in a heartbeat.

Boooo! That’s the WB stuff, not so interested lol! They’ve done really nice editions on the 25th anniversaries of each so far and I see no reason to change them or just not keep buying them! What I would love would be a version of Life’s Rich Pageant but that’s the other label 😂

The One Step from Craft is now live!

$99 -

circular15 gives you 15 % off as well.
Cheers on the coupon, Mike! $85 is right on the edge where I decided to take a plunge on this one, I really love this record. I don’t have any other one step presses, so y’all will have to let me know how it stacks up to MoFi’s or AS’s.

I messed up initially and missed the part where you can add the code.....so I ended up with 2 orders like a dummy. I shot an email off to them so hopefully, they will cancel the first order once they see the mistake.
I panicked as soon as it went live and didn't want to waste time trying a coupon code out haha. It's limited to 2 per customer though so I ended up buying a 2nd copy at the discount since my buddy wanted one and wasn't sure if he could be online to buy it when it launched.

Cheers on the coupon, Mike! $85 is right on the edge where I decided to take a plunge on this one, I really love this record. I don’t have any other one step presses, so y’all will have to let me know how it stacks up to MoFi’s or AS’s.
I was in at $99 or less since I love this album. I have an early-ish stereo copy but it's not NM at all and could sound better. so realizing that the coupon code would work made it even sweeter.

I panicked as soon as it went live and didn't want to waste time trying a coupon code out haha. It's limited to 2 per customer though so I ended up buying a 2nd copy at the discount since my buddy wanted one and wasn't sure if he could be online to buy it when it launched.
Wow, I will give them this, 9 mins after I emailed about the mistake they fully refunded and emailed to say its being processed. Very good service, especially considering it was my mistake!

Boooo! That’s the WB stuff, not so interested lol! They’ve done really nice editions on the 25th anniversaries of each so far and I see no reason to change them or just not keep buying them! What I would love would be a version of Life’s Rich Pageant but that’s the other label 😂
Yea looks like Concord owns rights to all REM past 1988:

I have the MoFi of Murmur which is great. But haven't dug into the rest of their catalogue until recently. I really enjoyed the Song Exploder episode about them on Netflix.

My only regret when the 1st One-Step MoFi Santana came out is I only bought one copy. :).

Back