Definitive Audiophile pressings

If you need anything from JPC, i'd be happy to help?
Oh thanks mate! I've emailed them to ask if it's going to be fixed soon. I cannot imagine what their issue is. They will literally send to North Korea and Christmas Island, but for some reason they've deemed Canada an issue. I have no idea why they've deemed this such a problem...

Oh thanks mate! I've emailed them to ask if it's going to be fixed soon. I cannot imagine what their issue is. They will literally send to North Korea and Christmas Island, but for some reason they've deemed Canada an issue. I have no idea why they've deemed this such a problem...
JPC telling Mather he can't buy from them

3380224850_040854fd7f_n.jpg

My offer stands if they don't like Canadians 🙂

Hell, Nevermind is 30 years old, that's pretty much "classic rock" at this point. And there were some "cool" 35-year olds back in 1991, weren't there?
Yeah, you're probably right. Just wish they'd do more contempory artists. Feel like the most recent artist MoFi presses is Weezer. Id have to look but MoFi used to press stuff like the Pixies and Megadeth, Beck, Nirvana. Granted those are all old by today's standards but there must be some modern artists worthy of the MoFi treatment.

Yeah, you're probably right. Just wish they'd do more contempory artists. Feel like the most recent artist MoFi presses is Weezer. Id have to look but MoFi used to press stuff like the Pixies and Megadeth, Beck, Nirvana. Granted those are all old by today's standards but there must be some modern artists worthy of the MoFi treatment.
Fleet Foxes debut screams MoFi treatment.

Train.

Back