Definitive Audiophile pressings

In the same boat waiting for the package from craft. People keep saying the Postal Service is a mess but I get things pretty fast here. Located in Los Angeles and I got a media mail package from South Carolina last week in just two days.
Same. My last eBay sale: received by USPS in Portland on April 21, delivered in Boston on April 27.

But I get MikeH’s point that there’s nothing Craft can do, the only exception being going to the drop off location and verifying whether the packages are still sitting there (or not).

In the same boat waiting for the package from craft. People keep saying the Postal Service is a mess but I get things pretty fast here. Located in Los Angeles and I got a media mail package from South Carolina last week in just two days. I also mailed out a lot of records and it is very very rare for them to take longer than a week.
My packages have been all over the place to be honest. Some arrive in 3 days. Others take weeks. From my experience, anything that is mailed by an individual person gets here pretty quickly. The ones with holdups are things like Craft or Fat Beats where they drop off hundreds at once and USPS sometimes takes ages to actually scan + ship them. Hopefully we all get them soon. I'll definitely use Priority next time I'm ordering something more expensive.

My packages have been all over the place to be honest. Some arrive in 3 days. Others take weeks. From my experience, anything that is mailed by an individual person gets here pretty quickly. The ones with holdups are things like Craft or Fat Beats where they drop off hundreds at once and USPS sometimes takes ages to actually scan + ship them. Hopefully we all get them soon. I'll definitely use Priority next time I'm ordering something more expensive.
This has been my experience right now as well. Individual sellers I've gotten stuff within days across the country through USPS. But also waiting on something from a store out of Miami that I think does decent volume and it's been sitting in the 'pending' limbo for a week.

Plaid Room took care of me on their end (quick refund/apology), so great CS as always. I sent an email to MoFi asking about getting a 2nd LP and offering to pay shipping and other costs. Will see what they say. Otherwise, I'm in the market for the 2nd LP of Tigerlily if any of you have leads.
Try their Instagram as well. That's how I got a resolution on my Mingus box set.

Try their Instagram as well. That's how I got a resolution on my Mingus box set.
Hey @wmeugene let us know when to roll out with the pitchforks and torches so we can go after MoFi's Instagram.
pic5026399.jpg

Yeah, I got the standard we are too small to help line. I got a full refund from the point of purchase, so I'm not too up in arms about it. Though I sent a follow up email stating that I wasn't asking for a refund or exchange, I just wanted to see if they had a copy of the 2nd disc that I'd pay for

I have a similar question, what if I have the MoFi and 6 other versions of Kind of Blue? Actually, let me rephrase..... what if I have a problem?
I too have 6 copies, including the MoFi. I'll be grabbing the AP 33 rpm UHQR version, no doubt. Its not like this would be hard to resell if I ever need money

Back