Definitive Audiophile pressings

Ok fine I'll get it!!! 🤣 If anyone wants my Sundazed copies let me know!
Just be sure that when you receive it, you check all the albums because many of us have found instances where the wrong record was in one of the jackets. As long as it remains in stock, a return/re-order is easy enough, and then you can build a full set.

Just be sure that when you receive it, you check all the albums because many of us have found instances where the wrong record was in one of the jackets. As long as it remains in stock, a return/re-order is easy enough, and then you can build a full set.
Oh great NOW you tell me.

I’m looking very forward to listening to the 2020 Verve Acoustic Series pressings of Nina Simone’s I Put A Spell On You and Pastel Blues! I have the 2016 pressings of these two albums and they sound great, so I’m looking forward to comparing the two! I’m sure the 2020 reissues which were pressed at QRP will sound better! Cannot wait!

Anyone got these Nina Simone 2020 Acoustic Sounds reissues and want to say their thoughts on the sound quality?

I’m looking very forward to listening to the 2020 Verve Acoustic Series pressings of Nina Simone’s I Put A Spell On You and Pastel Blues! I have the 2016 pressings of these two albums and they sound great, so I’m looking forward to comparing the two! I’m sure the 2020 reissues which were pressed at QRP will sound better! Cannot wait!

Anyone got these Nina Simone 2020 Acoustic Sounds reissues and want to say their thoughts on the sound quality?

Mine shipped today!!! With a Marley half speed remaster. And the Guru Jazzmatazz box. Its gonna be a good mail day!

Mine shipped today!!! With a Marley half speed remaster. And the Guru Jazzmatazz box. Its gonna be a good mail day!
OMG!!! The Bob Marley Half Speed master pressings shipped too! Really would love to know how they sound! Which album did you grab? 🤔

And Guru Jazzmatazz boxset! Oh my JonnyH! Damn, that is gonna be a really sweet mail day! I wholeheartedly love all those three artists and you’re getting top notch pressings! 😍

OMG!!! The Bob Marley Half Speed master pressings shipped too! Really would love to know how they sound! Which album did you grab? 🤔

And Guru Jazzmatazz boxset! Oh my JonnyH! Damn, that is gonna be a really sweet mail day! I wholeheartedly love all those three artists and you’re getting top notch pressings! 😍

I just grabbed the half speed of Legend for now. Figured I'd give it a spin and see see if I think I should get more.

I have both on the way. I think it was @Mather that got them and said they sound awesome. Excited to get them! I have an old kinda beat up pressing of Pastel Blues so it’ll be nice to listen to a clean one!

Back