Definitive Audiophile pressings

I'll say that Big Kev did a mono that's available for $20. Boom Boom knocked it out of the park as usual, not tempted by the mofi.
For Big Brother? If so, I'll probably pick that one up eventually. I prefer the 33s over 45 in most cases.

This week's MoFi Represses:

Simon and Garfunkel - Parsley Sage Rosemary and Thyme - 34.99

Hall and Oates - Rock n Soul Pt 2 - 34.99

Vanilla Fudge - s/t mono 45 - 49.00

Big Brother and the Holding Company - Cheap Thrills 45 2xlp - 49.99

The Spinners - Spinners 33 - 34.99

Twisted Sister - Stay Hungry - 34.99

Sisters of Mercy - Floodland Silver Label - 24.99
Hall and Oates Part 2?
do you mean this ?

My dylan and the band came in such shitty condition. 2 for 2 on mofis lately from them and music coming with massive seam splits. This one has them on the top and side and huge corner ding. No way Im accepting that on a $50 album. Sucks that theres likely no possibility of a replacement too.

My dylan and the band came in such shitty condition. 2 for 2 on mofis lately from them and music coming with massive seam splits. This one has them on the top and side and huge corner ding. No way Im accepting that on a $50 album. Sucks that theres likely no possibility of a replacement too.
Damn. I was surprised that my Santana and Dylan/TheBand both arrived without any seam splits this time. Did you order directly from MoFi or MD out of curiosity? If it is just the sleeves, they might have extras for ya. Fingers crossed. Someone mentioned you can ask MoFi to double box for you.

Last edited:
Another winner from Boom Boom came today:

I think it's my first Cisco album but this thing sounds awesome. Apparently some of the pressings had a weird white streaky looking residue on the vinyl but it doesn't affect play at all so got this one for a good deal from Acoustic Sounds directly on discogs.

Damn. I was surprised that my Santana and Dylan/TheBand both arrived without any seam splits this time. Did you order directly from MoFi or MD out of curiosity? If it is just the sleeves, they might have extras for ya. Fingers crossed. Someone mentioned you can ask MoFi to double box for you.
Will MoFi not take them out of the jackets for you, if you ask? Far more effective than double boxing.

Not sure. They probably would if you ask?
I would hope so. The only foolproof way to prevent seam splits in my opinion.

Unfortunately some retailers refuse, like Music Direct. Haven't ordered from them in years though, so maybe they have changed. I think Soundstage even had a box to click before they disappeared.

Mofi for this one. So hopefully thats the case

Back