Definitive Audiophile pressings

*my wife is actually relatively awesome about it given the absurd amount of records I buy ...but the side-eye is so very real. (it burns, it burns...)

the is a big box coming today from Acoustic Sounds
I might be testing this theory. While I was expecting the Acoustic Sounds delivery today -- which, while many records are enclosed, they should have shipped in one (albeit heavy) simple box; however, 9 other records arrived instead...

in 7 different mailers.

The Acoustic Sounds is delayed due to weather and is expected tomorrow.

Tomorrow should be interesting.

but also, records! (today: VMP Frederick Knight, Loretta Holloway Cry to Me, Arlo Parks, Kiwanuka Love and Hate, Eje Thelin at the German Jazz Fesitval, KG John Prine, Staves Good Woman, and Little Joe Cook and the Thrillers! (which is my personal slice of joy)

Well if it's any consolation, I have the mono and I'm pretty sure the Stereo is the better of the two. The mono is... fine, but I really don't think it sounds great.
The AP stereo definitely sounds better than the AP mono. Like others have said, the mono is how it was intended but can’t take away from the fact that the stereo remix sounds much more clear. If you love the album, you need both though. I do only have the 33 rpms but they are both fantastic.

I'm not sure if Tower ships to Canada, but US $33.60 is a pretty good price. https://towerrecords.com/search?q=speakers+corner&type=product&gf_285147=Patti Smith -- edit: they have 1 in stock

I ordered it from Sonic for C$46, which is not superb but the best I could find of late.
Stop trying to spend my money!!!! Looks like Tower just sold out. Will keep them in mind, not sure on their shipping costs. I am trying to avoid Sonic Boom because you need to hit $175 for free shipping. I might do a Speakers Corner blitz in March at SB

Stop trying to spend my money!!!! Looks like Tower just sold out. Will keep them in mind, not sure on their shipping costs. I am trying to avoid Sonic Boom because you need to hit $175 for free shipping. I might do a Speakers Corner blitz in March at SB

I know... that's why I have a big haul of SC and AP's... :oops: It all started with the NM copy of Strange Days, but everything else was on my list anyway.

They don't have a cheaper deal for GTA people?

I know... that's why I have a big haul of SC and AP's... :oops: It all started with the NM copy of Strange Days, but everything else was on my list anyway.

They don't have a cheaper deal for GTA people?
Free next day shipping in the GTA but sadly I am just outside the GTA hot zone. Which probably is a good thing since I am trying to vinyl diet (just a little bit)

Mars Hotel MoFi back in stock

Layla and Supertramp also back in stock

Monk's Dream One Step also back in stock it seems.

Backordered, but should ship!

Backordered, but should ship!
aaaand sold out.

Back