Definitive Audiophile pressings

Mars Hotel MoFi back in stock
Sold out, damn!

Im almost glad the Monk sold out. I was verrrrrry close to putting an order in. If anyone in the UK wants to be a bad influence and can recommend the best place here to buy them please let me know.

Im almost glad the Monk sold out. I was verrrrrry close to putting an order in. If anyone in the UK wants to be a bad influence and can recommend the best place here to buy them please let me know.
To be honest...I think it'll cost you an arm and a leg to buy the One Step in the UK if it even gets restocked there. I don't think this was a huge restock. I have heard that Impex compares very favorably to it and is cheaper. But if I see it in stock anywhere else will let ya know.

The only places I’ve seen one steps is our favourite lunatic, Nangle. Come on, step into the twilight zone...

There were a few of the Dylan ones that appeared on Amazon.co.uk but that was a much bigger pressing run than the others.

The only places I’ve seen one steps is our favourite lunatic, Nangle. Come on, step into the twilight zone...

There were a few of the Dylan ones that appeared on Amazon.co.uk but that was a much bigger pressing run than the others.
Yea I think Dylan was 9k vs 6K for Monk.

MoFi also restocked Love and Theft today briefly. Missed that one but not too bummed.

Yea I think Dylan was 9k vs 6K for Monk.

MoFi also restocked Love and Theft today briefly. Missed that one but not too bummed.

The Columbia pressing of that is actually pretty damn good. I also don’t get the logic of picking that over Time Out Mind or Modern Times for late career resurgence Dylan. Actually all the standard Columbia pressings for Time Out of Mind through to current are really good

The Columbia pressing of that is actually pretty damn good. I also don’t get the logic of picking that over Time Out Mind or Modern Times for late career resurgence Dylan. Actually all the standard Columbia pressings for Time Out of Mind through to current are really good
Good to know! I saw Love and Theft in the Target sale I think...

Sold out, damn!
It's back

@Crabbers

Back