Definitive Audiophile pressings

My guess is

The Doobie Brothers – What Were Once Vices Are Now Habits
Little Feat – Feats Don't Fail Me Now
See above for Little Feat just getting reissued. And I’d be a bit surprised and disappointed if they did another Doobie Bros title. The first one didn’t sell very well.

Where’d you see its going to be a Warner label title? Technically all rhino reissues are from labels owned by Warner…

I mean Relaxin is another fubar. One step plus AS? WTF marketing graduates!

They could have put Evans Village Vanguard on a one step and sold millions of dollars, probably in a day.
But instead it's 33 RTI (thankfully), but WTF who's making these decisions?
Not smart people if I was guessing.

I mean Relaxin is another fubar. One step plus AS? WTF marketing graduates!

They could have put Evans Village Vanguard on a one step and sold millions of dollars, probably in a day.
But instead it's 33 RTI (thankfully), but WTF who's making these decisions?
Not smart people if I was guessing.
Relaxin was massively delayed as a one step because they had to cut it again to increase volume since so many people complained that they weren’t doing enough copies. So it should have come out before they even agreed to let Chad repress…Black Orpheus was two different versions.

The one step series has seemingly tried to differentiate itself by doing some different titles and not the heaviest hitters. I kinda enjoy that about it. I think they have done some pretty solid curation and more interesting choices than some of these other series like the UHQRs…

Back