Definitive Audiophile pressings

20230206_142226.jpg
While we're on the topic of people hating things. I'm just gunna post this so that someone can show up and tell me why it sucks and I should have gotten the Classics Record edition for 6 times the price. This is the OG 75 FWIW

Last edited:
View attachment 166280
While we're on the topic of people hating things. I'm just gunna post this so that someone can show up and tell me why it sucks and I should have gotten the Classics Record edition for 6 times the price.

I think you might have confused us with another bunch of people who hang out in a bizarre old dude’s place where dissent isn’t allowed and snark is the order of the day.

Hope you enjoy it.

View attachment 166280
While we're on the topic of people hating things. I'm just gunna post this so that someone can show up and tell me why it sucks and I should have gotten the Classics Record edition for 6 times the price.
hope you enjoy this one!

since you're buying japanese zep, this is your reminder to check out the AMJY series. they pop up every once in awhile for decent prices on ebay.

hope you enjoy this one!

since you're buying japanese zep, this is your reminder to check out the AMJY series. they pop up every once in awhile for decent prices on ebay.
Oh they're on my list but generally everything I see is like $300+ CAD. That's just too much for Zep in my books when you consider that most of this stuff was pretty dodgily recorded in the first place.

View attachment 166280
I've got this one and it's great AND it cost a fraction of ;)

View attachment 166280
I've got this one, minus the obi, and I love it. Flawless record, flawless jacket, cheaper than the reissue. What's not to like?

Agreed. Sounds great. Definitely the best I've heard it. I'm sure the AMJY and Classics are awesome but for the price, I'm good with this one.
i'm assuming you're just going after NM/NM for the AMJY. otherwise they are usually around $120 or cheaper from what i've seen unless the exchange rate really is that bad 😂 . mine have all been closer to NM (no audio issues). definitely getting harder to find them though.

Back