Cute Animal Thread

IMG_20190627_222048223.jpg

It's been almost 7 months since we had to put down our oldest and best kitty friend, Jansky. I still think about her every day and it's been hard to move on. We've been fostering little kittens ever since, partly just to have a fun distraction and help us heal, but also to find the right new family member, because even though we have 3 other cats the house has been feeling too empty. I think we've settled on this little gal, who is super sweet and snuggles up against my back at night while I sleep. She is also really fond of jingly balls and she is meshing well with our other cats so far. We wanted a kitty that would fit in both with us and our other cats and she seems to fit the bill! Her name is Fermi. :)

View attachment 8942

It's been almost 7 months since we had to put down our oldest and best kitty friend, Jansky. I still think about her every day and it's been hard to move on. We've been fostering little kittens ever since, partly just to have a fun distraction and help us heal, but also to find the right new family member, because even though we have 3 other cats the house has been feeling too empty. I think we've settled on this little gal, who is super sweet and snuggles up against my back at night while I sleep. She is also really fond of jingly balls and she is meshing well with our other cats so far. We wanted a kitty that would fit in both with us and our other cats and she seems to fit the bill! Her name is Fermi. :)
Cat parrot! What is she saying??? Lol

NO! I need to check this thread out and contribute. I have just the pic on insta but it’s currently not working for me so as soon as it’s back I’ll add.
YOU HAVE NOT BEEN IN THIS THREAD?!?! It is the best thread around. All of the animals in here are perfect. Add your ladies so I can make heart eyes at them!!!

YOU HAVE NOT BEEN IN THIS THREAD?!?! It is the best thread around. All of the animals in here are perfect. Add your ladies so I can make heart eyes at them!!!

I had a pic in mind, but I’ll add this for now.

L-R: Bean (my mom’s dog I was dog sitting), Madison, and Lulabelle. Bean is a Maltese-poodle mix, and Maddie and Lula are rescue rat terriers that got attached to one another at my mother in law’s house (she runs a rescue).

Maddie was traded for chickens by my MIL as a puppy (she was always gonna be my wife and I’s once we bought a house), and Lula was purchased at a garage sale. She had a broken tail and you could see every bone in her body. Took her awhile to warm up to men, but now she loves everyone. She is our cuddle bug and sweet as can be, even if she isn’t the smartest pup in the world.

k2HTw8o.jpg

I had a pic in mind, but I’ll add this for now.

L-R: Bean (my mom’s dog I was dog sitting), Madison, and Lulabelle. Bean is a Maltese-poodle mix, and Maddie and Lula are rescue rat terriers that got attached to one another at my mother in law’s house (she runs a rescue).

Maddie was traded for chickens by my MIL as a puppy (she was always gonna be my wife and I’s once we bought a house), and Lula was purchased at a garage sale. She had a broken tail and you could see every bone in her body. Took her awhile to warm up to men, but now she loves everyone. She is our cuddle bug and sweet as can be, even if she isn’t the smartest pup in the world.

k2HTw8o.jpg
OMG. They are so cute!!!

Sarge is part rat terrier! I see him a bit in Maddie. Not as much in Lula.

And Bean looks like @tvham 's baby girl - Polly!!!

Back