Cute Animal Thread

Are you in Glasgow too? Otis and Joffrey should become pals! He has his own Instagram as well, @joffretthedog.

Joffrey is adorable! Yes, I'm based in Glasgow city centre - but Otis is still in need of his second round of vaccinations, so he's still a good few weeks away from being able to go outside freely. As soon as he's allowed, we'll have him out around Kelvingrove and Glasgow Green on the regular!

IMGP0755.JPG

Every time I look through this thread I'm overjoyed but have this feeling of emptiness. This was Copper. I had him from the time I was in 5th grade until I graduated college. He was more fur than dog, never quite caught those pesky squirrels in the backyard, and was the kind of gentle doggy soul we all should strive to be. Miss you buddy.

I have never seen him take to someone like he did to you. Ever.

Um, what the hell? Bob., cover your ears! He doesn't mean it!!!!

@Teeeee, please tell Bob. that I still love him dearly and that the quoted changes nothing.

Bob. is currently in the corner, having an existential crisis. You best get up here and assure your boy in person!

View attachment 8174

Every time I look through this thread I'm overjoyed but have this feeling of emptiness. This was Copper. I had him from the time I was in 5th grade until I graduated college. He was more fur than dog, never quite caught those pesky squirrels in the backyard, and was the kind of gentle doggy soul we all should strive to be. Miss you buddy.

Lassie dog 😍😍😍

Back