Bandana fun times!

Polly as a cowgirl

View attachment 6406

A tiny caped super hero

View attachment 6407

And bank robber

View attachment 6408

Polly is the hero we all need.

This is Max, our foster who just showed up today. Our 13 month old cries whenever Max leaves the room...

OMG! Look how happy Max is to be in a home!!!!!!!! I feel like this may be a foster fail for you. It's ok - Bob. was my foster fail. But so amazing that you are fostering!

OMG! Look how happy Max is to be in a home!!!!!!!! I feel like this may be a foster fail for you. It's ok - Bob. was my foster fail. But so amazing that you are fostering!
Polly is the hero we all need.

you are an enabler

I highly suggest commissioning portraits of your babies! Here is one of ours.

So, not as professional looking but my wife does the wine and paint nights w girlfriends where you can submit a pic of your pet beforehand and do it. Still have 1 cat, 1 dog left to do. Guinea pigs will not get portraits.

Attachments

• F1C35197-C50E-44D7-B1BF-8039240BB028.jpeg
    F1C35197-C50E-44D7-B1BF-8039240BB028.jpeg
    125.8 KB · Views: 10
Meet my 9-week-old mini schnauzer, Mr. Otis McRedding. My wife insisted on making an IG for him - it only has 7 photos right now, but these two are my favourites so far:

Bonus video: 2-week-old Otis getting his first bellyrub

Are you in Glasgow too? Otis and Joffrey should become pals! He has his own Instagram as well, @joffretthedog.

This is Joffrey at the local indoor ski slope having fun in the fake snow!

FAC38B89-35F1-47AD-A332-BE8983F22031.jpeg

Last edited:
Back