Cute Animal Thread

View attachment 19731
View attachment 19732View attachment 19733
New rescue doggo has arrived and is settling in. She was found abandoned next to a river near Athens with her 3 sisters. They were all rescued and she flew over here and arrived on Monday. She's still frightened and has moments of panic but she's coming around. She likes her new bed, and her new sister. Her name is Nyla and she's wonderful.
Sweet baby, welcome home!

Arthur goes to dog daycare on Mondays, and the folks there have been trying to adopt out a foster dog for a few weeks now:

We're not NOT thinking about it.

You must. Absolutely must.

And then you must adopt a 3rd.

Because I can't be the only crazy 3 dog person.

OK, fine. I can. But at least adopt Toby. Adopting Rooster was the best thing that I could've done for Sarge. And I support name changes.

You must. Absolutely must.

And then you must adopt a 3rd.

Because I can't be the only crazy 3 dog person.

OK, fine. I can. But at least adopt Toby. Adopting Rooster was the best thing that I could've done for Sarge. And I support name changes.
We actually haven't even met Toby. But each week when we go in and his poster is still up, we talk about it a little more. Of course it'd all be dependent on temperament and how well he could integrate with the existing pets and all that. I've never had two dogs at the same time before. In my head the amount of insanity increases exponentially with each addition.

We actually haven't even met Toby. But each week when we go in and his poster is still up, we talk about it a little more. Of course it'd all be dependent on temperament and how well he could integrate with the existing pets and all that. I've never had two dogs at the same time before. In my head the amount of insanity increases exponentially with each addition.
Insanity increased only a touch with Rooster. Well, it increased a ton when he first came into the home. But once he got used to us and we got used to him, it was not bad at all. Two dogs is a good number. Insanity definitely increased with the addition of Bob. But also, I wouldn't trade it for the world. We all do best when we stick to our routine. And I wouldn't be able to handle it if I hadn't taken each of them to training as soon as I adopted each.

I support any name change
And I support name changes.
My wife's good Roots joke is not getting the recognition it deserves.
giphy.gif

Back