Criterion Club

So I’m a total dummy and didn’t realize all those Criterion codes were gift certificates until like last week. With today’s flash sale, I had $90 to apply and got the Agnes Varda box set for like $45 shipped! I’m so excited

I just dug through my inbox and found five disused codes; put 'em towards After Hours and the Tati box.
Codes?

Criterion periodically sends out $10 codes to CC subscribers that stack and do not expire. Search your inbox for "Enter the following gift-card code" and maybe you'll uncover some (they use that same boilerplate messaging in all the ones I found).
I have never noticed those. They're in the newsletters, though, right?

Barnes and Noble 50% sale live.

Picked up a a few new ones.
lf

lf

lf

lf

Ok, it's back now, settle down y'all.

Seems there was a blip with whatever service they use to manage their streaming. Arrow Player uses the same system and was also down.
(I still can't get Arrow to load but various "down detector" websites are telling me it's reachable.)
phew

Most excited to check out Lonestar and see Dreams in 4K. Everything else I’ve seen but need to fill in the collection. Also, received a $50 coupon for having ordered over 500 from CC, so now looking at boxsets lol

Attachments

• IMG_0707.png
    IMG_0707.png
    528.9 KB · Views: 6
Back