COVID-19 Online Artist Relief Thread

EvanBenner

Times is tough for our favorite (no longer) touring artists, and opportunities to boost our short-term support our popping up.
Figured we can create a master thread of ways to directly benefit artists affected by cancelled/postponed tours. Musical artists/labels to be collected up top here. Read below for other artists (visual/graphic/fine) also affected.
  • Artoffact Records – Albums Pay What You Want on Bandcamp.
  • Audiotree (Announcement here): 100% of net proceeds from all live sessions go directly to the artists through March 31.
  • Circa Survive – Anthony Green live on Twitch Tuesday, March 17 at 10PM ET.
  • Daptone20% off everything.
  • Dark Operative (Announcement here): 100% of digital Bandcamp sales for Caspian, This Will Destroy You, Power Trip will go directly to the artists. Digital benefit releases and off-tour merch support in the works. Royalty payouts increased to monthly, not quarterly.
  • Deathwish (Announcement here): Many albums from affected touring artists as Pay What You Want ($1 min) on Bandcamp, including new Greet Death, Converge, Code Orange, Gouge Away, Deafheaven, Harms Way.
  • Deserta – Donating all sales from band pins and shirts to WHO's new Corvid19ResponseFund for global relief efforts. (And pick up my favorite album of 2020 while you're at it!)
  • Fat Possum5 album bundle for $50 to support The Districts, Ellis, Why Bonnie, Cassowary, and Lightning Bug.
  • Future Thieves – Nashville band hurting from tornadoes and cancellations. Buy some merch!
  • Gates/Kevin DyeYoutube livestream with donation drive March 18, 8/7c.
  • The Hideout – Exiled from Austin (Chicagoland SXSW cancellation support) – The annual sendoff for Chicago bands playing SXSW is also cancelled, but the venue is collecting donations to make up for it. Support our locals via GoFundMe here. Artists affected: Ohmme, VV Lightbody, Fran, Waco Brothers, Wyatt Waddell, James Swanberg, Faux Furrs (Bandcamp links included on GFM.)
  • IndieMerchStore – Save 13% extended through Monday, 3/23 with code INDIETHANKS.
  • Lingua Ignota (Announcement here): Tour cancelled right when a huge medical expense appeared (herniated disc). Merch at Hello Merch, EVILGREED, or donate at PayPal or Venmo @kristin-hayter.
  • Merge Records15% off with code STAYHOME thru March 31.
  • No Sleep Records – All Bandcamp income going straight to affected artists.
  • Pelagic Records – Albums PWYW on Bandcamp till March 31 plus add FCKCORONA donation to your cart for merch orders or donate directly via PayPal: Benefits arms and sleepers, Arabrot Official, Astrosaur, Herod, Hypno5e, Neck of the Woods, SÂVER, TSS / The Shaking Sensations and The Ocean Collective.
  • Run For Cover RecordsPWYW on Bandcamp.
  • Ryley Walker – Drone a day Patreon for $3/mo.
  • Sargent House – New donation option at checkout for all Sargent House artists on HelloMerch. 100% goes to artist (no fees collected). HelloMerch also has some of the best packaging in my experience!
  • Thank You, I'm SorryPWYW album on Bandcamp.
  • Torche10% off merch with code SPRINGTOUR and special tour cancellation shirt pre-order for recouping band and crew losses. Plus, new PWYW Part Time Punks session.
  • War on Women: Tour opening for Alkaline Trio and Bad Religion cancelled. Merch.
Please post more finds below, and I'll try to keep this updated.

Last edited:
Not music but still one of my favorite artists. Gradually as this stuff continues to progress he's going to add more stuff he would have been selling at Cons that have been cancelled. Toys, pins, prints and apparel. Thanks for this great idea of a thread.
1584126959420.png
1584126992988.png

Not music but still one of my favorite artists. Gradually as this stuff continues to progress he's going to add more stuff he would have been selling at Cons that have been cancelled. Toys, pins, prints and apparel. Thanks for this great idea of a thread.
View attachment 36259
View attachment 36260
Heck yes! My artist roommate has some likely cancellations on the horizon as well (gallery openings and a con or two), so I definitely support adding visual and fine artists to this consideration.

View attachment 36259
View attachment 36260
Love this dude

Updated the list with new opportunities to increase artist support. Sargent House added a donation option at checkout that gives 100% to their artists directly via HelloMerch.

Fat Possum has a new release collection, five albums for $50. It's in support of bands going through a hard time with tour cancellations this past week.

The Districts - You Know I'm Not Going Anywhere
Ellis - Born Again
Why Bonnie - Voice Box EP
Cassowary - Cassowary
Lightning Bug - October Song

Torche had to cancel their tour. To help their tour support, they're offering 10% off merch at their store with code SPRINGTOUR. Plus this awesome new shirt
ETBdl7KX0Acc_jH.jpeg

Last edited:
Great artist Daniel Danger has a timed poster

Ryley Walker set up a Patreon. There's apparently a level where you can choose whatever you want from his merch store, whenever you want it.

Friend of mine's band is feelin' the hurt from not being able to play shows. Would recommend picking up a shirt or a record if you've got a few bucks laying around. They're from Nashville and have doubly been affected (tornadoes) and were part of the recovery effort over there as well -- real selfless dudes. Future Thieves Merchandise

Has anyone checked out Stageit | A front row seat to a backstage experience.™ yet?

A few artists I dig like Lydia Loveless, BJ Barham (from American Aquarium) and Eric Johnson (from Fruit Bats) are doing intimate living room shows. Some have a set price to watch some are pay what you can/want. You can tip them as well during the show. Kind of a cool way to support these musicians in these weird times.

Back