COVID-19 Online Artist Relief Thread

Anthony Green of Circa Survive doing a Twitch live tonight at 10pm ET.

Hi all -- I've a few friends that are gigging musicians and moves like this end up meaning the world to them both emotionally and helping financially. Do you think that there would be interest on the forum on us hosting a Needles & Grooves virtual concert night? I likely could support ~80 peeps on a video conference bridge?

A link to Lee Bains III and the Glory Fires webstore.

In typical Lee fashion, he posted this earlier today. Always thinking of other folks...

20200319_013216.jpg

Help out my boys! I recommend the possum shirt.

And here's one more - Reverend Peyton's Big Damn Band has set up a patreon. They's good people. Throw 'em a bone if you can spare one.

Crypt Trips upcoming tour got cancelled so they put up some copies of their last two albums they had stashed away for the road. $20 each for some great sounding pressings. For fans that love psych music with a southern feel.

Some Bandcamp dealios to stock up on tomorrow when artists get 100% of sales.

Hotel Neon:
In the spirit of making music more accessible for this occasion, we’ve lowered the price of all our studio albums to $3. Live albums are free/pay what you want, and the entire discography is deeply discounted at just $5.20 total.

Past Inside The Present label discount:
PITP will drop ALL 63 digital albums to $1 for 1 day this Friday from 8am until 8pm ET. ‬
‪Be safe out there friends and take care of each other.‬

🖤PITP‬

Healing Sound Propaganda label discount:
HSP will drop ALL albums to $1 ea. for 1 day this Friday from 8am until 8pm ET.

Be safe out there friends and take care of each other.

HSP

My brother just sent me this: Leesta Vall is doing direct-to-vinyl shut-in sessions. You pick a song, and the artist records it specially for you. I don't know many of the artists, but they seem to have an Americana tilt to them based upon the ones that I know. $25.00 per 7".

Back