Country / Alt-Country / Roots / Americana

The new Jeffery Martin record is out today. Guaranteed to be one of my favorite records this year.

Agree about Jeffrey Martin, I expect it to be way up there for me too.

I'm alone in the car and about halfway through right now, and it's great. Wasn't familiar with him before going through the upcoming releases list a couple/few days ago.

Felt pretty certain he wouldn’t beat Red Station Wagon, but then I hit this tune and was just as blown away. The entire album is a stunner.

Also sharing this just bc I thought it was cool.

Just discovered him this year myself. All three of his full lengths are just outstanding. Love his voice and songwriting. His voice kind of reminds me of David Ramirez. Definitely going to the Basement show in February.

Just discovered him this year myself. All three of his full lengths are just outstanding. Love his voice and songwriting. His voice kind of reminds me of David Ramirez. Definitely going to the Basement show in February.
Yeah I’m going to try and catch that one as well. Tommy Alexander is opening that show too I believe so should be a good night.

With all the other great releases this last week I forgot to mention the new Bonnie Montgomery. I didn’t know much about her before but I’m a big fan of Gar Hole Records (Nick Shoulders, Chris Acker, Dylan Earl) and this is as good as anything else they’ve put out. There has been an abundance of great new releases lately.

Back