Country / Alt-Country / Roots / Americana

Tami Nielson's new album today is her best yet. To me it's the most cohesive album she's made. John Moreland's new album out last week is amazing.
You can keep up with these and more on my radio show/podcast: Ajax Diner Book Club

I read through the support thread and thought About this òlfd favourite of mine, so I´ll put it out here:

I just discovered this cat tonight, and holy shit is he great. I can’t help but think of Jimmy Rodgers with the yodeling and whistling. This cat is going places. Fucking love it. Hoping for a vinyl press at some point.

I love that yodeling lilt. What a find, dude. Thanks for sharing!

Another new Willie Nelson coming. Pre-order up on his site and I'm sure coming out widely everywhere else soon.

Can't believe he's still churning out new albums so regularly at his age. I love it.

Another new Willie Nelson coming. Pre-order up on his site and I'm sure coming out widely everywhere else soon.

Can't believe he's still churning out new albums so regularly at his age. I love it.

Barnes and Noble has an exclusive on this, like it has the past couple three records.
1582314854837.png

Vincent Neil Emerson - Fried Chicken and Evil Women vinyl preorder.

God Damn I love this album soooo much!

Gat Dammit. It’s sold out. Ya think, the exclusive koozie and button are the only limited part of this set? Think the vinyl will be available beyond just the record label site store? Upon its release?

I'm not really sure tbh. His FB post is kinda vague about if it will be available beyond preorders as well.

Well fuck a duck. I messaged him and the label on Twitter, the description stresses how limited the koozie and pin are. It makes no mention of the limited nature of the LP. I guess I will hold tight and see what happens. If it comes down to it I will probably lose my shirt buying it from a flipper, oh well.

Back