Country / Alt-Country / Roots / Americana

Does anyone else think most of the Easy Eye stuff sounds the same? This could very easily be a song Yola or Marcus King or Shannon Shaw sings. It's not necessarily a bad thing, it just seems Dan Auerbach might have too heavy a hand on things.

Maybe so, but a lot of their roster have amazing voices. That is what I love about this dude, songwriting seems to be pretty good too.

Does anyone else think most of the Easy Eye stuff sounds the same? This could very easily be a song Yola or Marcus King or Shannon Shaw sings. It's not necessarily a bad thing, it just seems Dan Auerbach might have too heavy a hand on things.
I mean it’s all bluesy country for the most part. There is some more bluesy stuff too.

A random item from Record Store Day that this group might be interested in. I'm glad to see Orville Peck get some recognition from parts of country music - regardless of the fact that Cauthen is a bit of a weirdo as well.

418462486567:360

Last edited:
A random item from Record Store Day that this group might be interested in. I'm glad to see Orville Peck get some recognition from parts of country music - regardless of the fact that Cauthen is a bit of an weirdo as well.

418462486567:360

I don't do RSD, but dammit I want this.

Well fuck a duck. I messaged him and the label on Twitter, the description stresses how limited the koozie and pin are. It makes no mention of the limited nature of the LP. I guess I will hold tight and see what happens. If it comes down to it I will probably lose my shirt buying it from a flipper, oh well.

It is now up for sale! @wynn72

Back