Country / Alt-Country / Roots / Americana

Has anyone checked out Stageit | A front row seat to a backstage experience.™ yet?

A few artists I dig like Lydia Loveless, BJ Barham (from American Aquarium) and Eric Johnson (from Fruit Bats) are doing intimate living room shows. Some have a set price to watch some are pay what you can/want. You can tip them as well during the show. Kind of a cool way to support these musicians in these weird times.

I wanted to cross post this here since a lot of you are probably fans of BJ and Lydia.

Really digging this girl. She reminds of a cross between Kacey Musgraves and Maren Morris. No vinyl option yet but I believe one is coming soon if the world doesn't end from Corona.

she’s great. Vinyl is coming. I preordered it through her Facebook group. The link is still alive it seems.

she’s great. Vinyl is coming. I preordered it through her Facebook group. The link is still alive it seems.

Yeah I did that too. I guess they will send us an invoice to pay for it?

Really digging this girl. She reminds of a cross between Kacey Musgraves and Maren Morris. No vinyl option yet but I believe one is coming soon if the world doesn't end from Corona.

Actually saw her open for Maren Morris last September. She was really great. Adding my name to this Pre-order

I just filled it out yesterday so I might be out of luck now.

Ah, gotcha. It was a couple of days after I filled it out that I got the invoice. I even filled it out after the 2/28 open to the public date that shows on the google form. I think I maybe filled out the form on the 1st or 2nd of this month and got the invoice on the 5th.

Ah, gotcha. It was a couple of days after I filled it out that I got the invoice. I even filled it out after the 2/28 open to the public date that shows on the google form. I think I maybe filled out the form on the 1st or 2nd of this month and got the invoice on the 5th.

Damn, sounds like I may be out of luck now too.

Back