Country / Alt-Country / Roots / Americana

I know the Southaven, MS show is an outdoor amphitheater.
Hampton Coliseum is around 14k
Well assuming they are actually playing San Francisco and not somewhere else in the Bay Area then I imagine they will be at Chase Center, which seems big for them in this market but we shall see. Holding out hope they are at Bill Graham Civic (8000 capacity) instead.

Well assuming they are actually playing San Francisco and not somewhere else in the Bay Area then I imagine they will be at Chase Center, which seems big for them in this market but we shall see. Holding out hope they are at Bill Graham Civic (8000 capacity) instead.

You got your wish.

Anyone know how the Brooks sounds and which of the 3 sounds best?
I just made it through the 140 gram analog set. It's a tall order to be through all of them already, haha. It's a bare-bones package as far as frills. No printed inners, but it has poly lined inners. My albums had a fair amount of warp. Nothing unplayable. Maybe the 180G set will be better? That's next on the list.

It sounds pretty good! I haven't compared it to anything yet. I have an old "club" copy of "No Fences" that I want to play, but I'm not the best at picking out differences that aren't glaring. A few crackles here and there but nothing distracting. I did clean this on my VPI before playing.

Printed inners would be nice, but considering I paid $109 for all three, I'm not complaining. I'm going to keep the one I like best and offload the other two.

Yeah, not really sure what to do with these Garth boxes. 100 bucks was a bargain for all three but considering Im tight on space I dont need 3 boxes of the same albums. If I knew they were being released separately, I likely would have just bought one. With the number of these releases, I doubt resale value will be high at all. Likely keeping one in the collection and other two in storage.

Last edited:
Yeah, not really sure what to do with these Garth boxes. 100 bucks was a bargain for all three but considering Im tight on space I dont need 3 boxes of the same albums. If I knew they were being released separately, I likely would have just bought one. With the number of these releases, I doubt resale value will be high at all. Likely keeping one in the collection and other two in storage.

Similar here. I think there was a real lack of clarity on what was to come with these boxes, at times what exactly was included. I think there was a vagueness and FOMO being pushed. I bought a second one for the investment, a real low number actually - 000086. I figured a sub-100 number would be valuable. I read they pressed 500K boxes - so resale isn't going to be great. I can picture the ones remaining after the holiday season getting moved to clearance racks

Just grabbed a pair for the SF show. Pretty good seats but almost $250 for a pair!

For the Omaha show, where I underlined, it came out to $208. A little on the high side but Tyler has been selling out show after show and this Sturgill just seems to be getting bigger. Hope you have a great time!

For the Omaha show, where I underlined, it came out to $208. A little on the high side but Tyler has been selling out show after show and this Sturgill just seems to be getting bigger. Hope you have a great time!
Yeah, it would have been cheaper had I opted for GA on the floor but I'm too old for that :)

I was at work and unable to log in until half an hour in and have not been able to secure tickets. I keep checking back, but honestly I’m a little bummed. Also, I fucking hate ticket master.

I was at work and unable to log in until half an hour in and have not been able to secure tickets. I keep checking back, but honestly I’m a little bummed. Also, I fucking hate ticket master.

Tyler just posted about how they added a second Ashville date due to demand. I’d get on his presale list, check his Facebook, if you haven’t!

Last edited:
Back