Country / Alt-Country / Roots / Americana

No Depression is doing a series on their artists if the decade. These are good reads...

@Joe Mac will find this one interesting:

I figured @blissfullychaotic might be interested in this one:

No Depression is doing a series on their artists if the decade. These are good reads...

@Joe Mac will find this one interesting:

I figured @blissfullychaotic might be interested in this one:

I am! I’ll read that after Star Wars day! I really do need to do some digging into the albums that she made before 2019!

Wait, you only know the ones from this year?😳

Yeah 😳

I’d heard the name the native daughters record and the one she recorded here with Francessco Turrisi were the triggers to get me to jump seeing as they were so well reviewed. I need to stop jumping at FOMO and start buying stuff like her back catalogue lol!

Yeah 😳

I’d heard the name the native daughters record and the one she recorded here with Francessco Turrisi were the triggers to get me to jump seeing as they were so well reviewed. I need to stop jumping at FOMO and start buying stuff like her back catalogue lol!
Man, I kind of envy you!!! To hear her stuff for the first time again.

Part three of the series is a real good read too,

I wonder who #4 is. Also it’s interesting, the athile article was written by someone who idolized him and is coming into her own light now. Rhiannon’s article was written by a peer who came through at the same time and then Amy Ray writes about @Kris ‘s favorite! If @Teeeee doesn’t lurk in this thread, she’d probably be interest in this entry as well.

Part three of the series is a real good read too,

I wonder who #4 is. Also it’s interesting, the athile article was written by someone who idolized him and is coming into her own light now. Rhiannon’s article was written by a peer who came through at the same time and then Amy Ray writes about @Kris ‘s favorite! If @Teeeee doesn’t lurk in this thread, she’d probably be interest in this entry as well.
Thanks for tagging me, Brandi certainly had a banner year.

I’m going through albums I missed this year on others best of lists and I kept coming across this record. I’ve listened about 10 times over the past week and I’m in love.

One of my absolute favorites of this year and so glad to see it’s getting such recognition. Such an amazing album from start to finish.

New vinyl set from the King.

New vinyl set from the King.

Would love this but really wish there was a non wooden box version. And that it boxed studio albums instead of 10 record comp

Back