Country / Alt-Country / Roots / Americana

There where no less than ten pairs of tickets it gave be but then said were unavailable when I picked them. Then it said only single tics. I’ve gotten nothing but single or it’s sold out since.

There where no less than ten pairs of tickets it gave be but then said were unavailable when I picked them. Then it said only single tics. I’ve gotten nothing but single or it’s sold out since.
Hopefully this is just for presale and you'll have luck during general on sale!

Hopefully this is just for presale and you'll have luck during general on sale!
I’ll keep trying during all the presale s and randomly in between. It’s just annoying is all.

I’ve seen him twice, so it’s not like I haven’t just... this bullshit is not needed. It should be a pair a damn code and enough codes for everyone put through in the lottery, otherwise what the fuck is the point? Just put them on sale today and be done with it. I just hate the constant fomo marketing, add in ticket master and it just gets me riled up. Stupid fuckers. I’ll probably reach out to Sturgill and Tyler when I’m not so pissed off and let them know how displeased I am with the process.

The newer Emmylou Harris 1980-1983 RSD box is on sale via a discogs seller for $18.56 new. Been looking for a good price on this to add it to my collection with the first one. 4 left still from this seller.

Update: Payment went to DirectToU LLC. Same company as ImportCds, DeepDiscount, Blowitoutofhere, etc. So seems legit. I got the first Emmylou box cheap from them as well.

Last edited:
The newer Emmylou Harris 1980-1983 RSD box is on sale via a discogs seller for $18.56 new. Been looking for a good price on this to add it to my collection with the first one. 4 left still from this seller.

Update: Payment went to DirectToU LLC. Same company as ImportCds, DeepDiscount, Blowitoutofhere, etc. So seems legit. I got the first Emmylou box cheap from them as well.

Thanks for posting! I've purchased from that seller a good amount of times over the years and never had any problems at all. I'm honestly not even super familiar with these five albums of hers besides a few songs here and there but for under $5 an album I have no doubt i'll get my moneys worth.

I ordered this and today I received a single LP of Emmylou Harris’s ‘White Shoes’. I’m wondering if anyone got the actual box now.

Last edited:
So I was at Bass Pro today and in case anyone bought an extra copy of the Garth Brooks set in hopes of flipping it, you might want to hurry up. Priced at $49.99.
View attachment 22190
Looks like I’m going to be giving my extra set away as gifts. 😆

Yeah I feel like back in February they pushed the limited/investment/FOMO angle really hard. I got an extra set for that $100 all-in price. I did get 000086, such a low number, hopefully it can get some bucks, but I'm guessing probably not.

Yeah I feel like back in February they pushed the limited/investment/FOMO angle really hard. I got an extra set for that $100 all-in price. I did get 000086, such a low number, hopefully it can get some bucks, but I'm guessing probably not.
I saw limited ones in costco the other day. They had numbers in the 697,000s. That ain’t limited.

Me too. Waiting on a response

I got a response with a prepaid return label. I will give them credit that yesterday they still had additional copies of the “box set” for sale on their Discogs page and they’re gone now. Seems like it probably was an honest mistake.

I got a response with a prepaid return label. I will give them credit that yesterday they still had additional copies of the “box set” for sale on their Discogs page and they’re gone now. Seems like it probably was an honest mistake.

Yeah me too. Sucks they wont give refund till it arrives considering it's completely their fault but that's fine. Im more disappointed then anything.

I wrote “The Gospel of Mary” last summer, but returned to it, added to it, amended it, and basically worried over it like an injury. Like many, I have been horrified by the Administration’s treatment of our fellow human beings, shocked by the lack of empathy, and furious and bewildered by the depths to which we seem to have sunk.

This isn’t a song that I wanted to wait for a record to release. If it works as a song, it’s because the story is true.

I have been performing it now for a little while, and got the chance to play it with Jason Isbell and Amanda Shires for a Tiny Desk Concert. But I wanted to record it and I got the opportunity to work with The Milk Carton Kids one afternoon in Los Angeles. I want to thank them for being so great and for working on this important song with me.

Josh Ritter

Back