Country / Alt-Country / Roots / Americana

Scalped is phenomenal too. At one point I think they were talking about turning it into a TV series. Gritty crime noir set on a modern day Indian reservation. If you are into that sort of thing definitely worth picking up the trade(s).
View attachment 18983
I definitely will. I havent checked out enough more creator owned stuff from Vertigo or Image.

I have dropped a Matt Heckler video on here before but this latest one, beyond the wonderful performance; is just a sight to behold. It makes me wanna hop on a plane to visit @Joe Mac on the Emerald Isle. Also, from an engineering standpoint to get this great of a recording at a place that I would assume is windy AF is pretty astounding.

I have dropped a Matt Heckler video on here before but this latest one, beyond the wonderful performance; is just a sight to behold. It makes me wanna hop on a plane to visit @Joe Mac on the Emerald Isle. Also, from an engineering standpoint to get this great of a recording at a place that I would assume is windy AF is pretty astounding.

The beautiful Atlantic coast, one day I’ll move to it!

the cliffs of moher are absolutely stunning, there’s something very special there.

That's some top tier sound isolation. Also I miss the North Atlantic so much.

Dori Freeman has a new album out; Every Single Star that I completely missed. Her last effort 2017's Letters Never Read was a favorite and from what I have heard thus far this one sounds like another winner.

She needs to put her past two releases on vinyl but I don't hold out much hope for that.

Did anyone preorder the Highwomen album from their website and receive it? Its been over a week since release now...

Last edited:
Back