Country / Alt-Country / Roots / Americana

New Summer Dean out today. Also loving the new Daniel Donato and Riddy Arman tunes.

edit:
Also new Jason Eady out today. Missed it on my original post.

That Summer Dean is one of the best of the year. I just love her. Got the Riddy on order and Daniel’s preorder went up for his new album yesterday.

Anyone happen to catch the Brandi Carlisle Small Stage show on SiriusXM earlier? I only caught the tail end, wasn’t sure if anyone has seen the full set list. It felt really promising!
I missed it but the three new songs I've heard are so good. I'm hoping they rebroadcast it.

I missed it but the three new songs I've heard are so good. I'm hoping they rebroadcast it.
I think it’s on-demand on the app? Or will be? I know there’s a few rebroadcasts scheduled - I’ll see if I can dig up that info. Hoping someone puts up the set list - there were a few I didn’t immediately recognize, but I’m old and my memory sucks, so maybe they aren’t new, maybe I just forgot them.

What I heard was good. Fun banter. A McCartney cover. Brandi wanting a Bud Light.

I think it’s on-demand on the app? Or will be? I know there’s a few rebroadcasts scheduled - I’ll see if I can dig up that info. Hoping someone puts up the set list - there were a few I didn’t immediately recognize, but I’m old and my memory sucks, so maybe they aren’t new, maybe I just forgot them.

What I heard was good. Fun banter. A McCartney cover. Brandi wanting a Bud Light.
I’ll look for it today. I’ll know all the songs lol.

Back