Country / Alt-Country / Roots / Americana

I really want someone to press the Rusty Kershaw album Now and Then. It’s brilliant and kind of a companion piece to Neil Young’s On the Beach which Rusty was a big part of. Neil is all over the album too. Listen to the Cocaine & Rhinestones episode about Rusty and Doug Kershaw and it talks a lot about Neil and Rusty and On the Beach. It’s a fantastic listen. The album has never been on vinyl and I need it badly.
Agree, I have no idea why this hasn't had a 1000 run reissue somewhere with the Neil Young connection.

While we are at could Anderson please repress this. I had a chance to buy this back in 2015 for $25 but at the time $25 dollars was a whole lot of money to me and couldn't pull the trigger.

New Sturgill is great but I don’t want these albums to get lost in the noise today.

James McMurtry

Sierra Ferrell

Garrett T Capps

I assume you saw the preorder for Garrett Capps

I just read that JTE died one year ago today. That one still hurts.

Harlem River Blues on Letterman. Stick around for Isbell on guitar.

Having followed both of them since the start, in 2010 I would have probably guessed that both of them would have succumbed to their demons by now. I’m glad Jason is in such a good place today and I’m eternally sad that JTE isn’t still here. His songs made such an impact on me during that period of his first three albums.

Back