Country / Alt-Country / Roots / Americana

That's fantastic, I can't wait to hear Margo Price's cover of Sweet Revenge.

Looks like Adia Victoria's album is coming out on vinyl in November in March. I should start checking before telling the guys at my local that it's out already.

Last edited:
If you don't know about Dori Freeman, you really should. I celebrate her entire catalog.

That's a good song. And she's a dead ringer for Brooke Dubek:
Helene Yorke: 'Other Two' character doubly overshadowed in Season 2 -  UPI.com

Anyone hear anything about this record? I got an update that it was delayed, but hadn’t heard anything beyond that. Anyone else?
Got this from Oh Boy yesterday

Hello Friends,
Earlier this year, we announced Broken Hearts & Dirty Windows: Songs of John Prine, Vol. 2. At the time, we set October 8th as our release date for digital and CD's/Vinyl. Unfortunately, due to multiple delays in the recording and manufacturing processes, we are no longer able to meet that date.
Our current timeline is showing that we should be able to have CDs available by the end of the year, and we hope to have vinyl available at the beginning of next year. If you have already ordered vinyl, you will receive a special slip-mat + a limited edition colored vinyl. We will keep you updated every step of the way.

If your initial order of the album included other items, those will ship at the beginning of next week, and you will receive a shipping confirmation at that time.

If you would like to adjust your order or to receive a refund, please respond to this email, please feel free to email us orders@ohboy.com or call us at 615-742-1250.

We apologize for the delay in delivering this record. We are deeply proud of this tribute to John, and can't wait to share this with you. Thank you again for your continued support - we would not be here without you.

All the Best,

Oh Boy Records

Since the first post in this thread was about him, an Ian Noe update seems apropos. Sounds like he’s got a new album done, and man he plays a really great Hello In There cover… surreally recorded before the world fell apart and John Prine left us. He says that the new album will be the flip side of Between the Country: more positive andy happy. I’ll be there for it!

All that said, I’m still not used to clean cut Ian Noe.

Back