Country / Alt-Country / Roots / Americana

I like this first single but I gotta wait until I hear the whole thing before ordering any vinyl. I thought his last record was boring.

Already pre-ordered at my local and it‘s on Bullmoose.

Cool. I'll wait to see if they have some special editions of it. I could see VMP doing an exclusive of it since they did Colter's albums and they are on the same label. While La Honda is at they can go ahead and release a Riddy Arman album and a new Local Honeys. Their label is awesome.

Cool. I'll wait to see if they have some special editions of it. I could see VMP doing an exclusive of it since they did Colter's albums and they are on the same label. While La Honda is at they can go ahead and release a Riddy Arman album and a new Local Honeys. Their label is awesome.

Right. A small but amazing roster.

His first album I think they had a special edition beer koozie for like the first 100 copies or something but the actual LP was the same edition.

Back