Ch Ch Ch Changes! - David Bowie Talk

Considering how great value and easy to get hold of the era boxes were this live anthology will by the end be comparatively hugely more expensive per item, more expensive overall, more stressful to assemble and, given that its just a few 90s live albums, inferior. They’ve really fucked up here for me.

Considering how great value and easy to get hold of the era boxes were this live anthology will by the end be comparatively hugely more expensive per item, more expensive overall, more stressful to assemble and, given that its just a few 90s live albums, inferior. They’ve really fucked up here for me.
they saw those boxes start to sell for $1,000 and wanted in on a piece of the action.

they saw those boxes start to sell for $1,000 and wanted in on a piece of the action.

Only 5 years which sold out and boomed. They increased the quantities for the others and they’re still mostly in stock if you want them. I actually don’t think any of the other 3 has reached a Discogs median of its sale price of approx €250. I’d highly recommend 2 and 3 to anyone with an interest in Bowie. 2 is an exceptional box worth the entry for The Gouster and 3 is the Berlin trilogy era and Scary Monsters so the quality is frighteningly high.

Only 5 years which sold out and boomed. They increased the quantities for the others and they’re still mostly in stock if you want them. I actually don’t think any of the other 3 has reached a Discogs median of its sale price of approx €250. I’d highly recommend 2 and 3 to anyone with an interest in Bowie. 2 is an exceptional box worth the entry for The Gouster and 3 is the Berlin trilogy era and Scary Monsters so the quality is frighteningly high.
Both boxes are on my want list...i need to just go for them one day before it's too late!

I wish the series was highlighting different eras and tours throughout his career as opposed to a single 4-5 year window. He did change up a lot of his older material and brought out deep cuts during this time but do we need 4 different versions of Under Pressure.

I wish the series was highlighting different eras and tours throughout his career as opposed to a single 4-5 year window. He did change up a lot of his older material and brought out deep cuts during this time but do we need 4 different versions of Under Pressure.

I probably would never be in for solely live material but it’d be nice if the price was comparable per unit to the other box sets that they’ve done and was just sold as a box set rather than all this faff. Can always then sell certain cuts outside the box after a period of exclusivity, again like the era ones.

UK link

Here we go again for Friday

BLA Part 6 - DAVID BOWIE AT THE KIT KAT KLUB (LIVE NEW YORK 99)

“By the time I got to New York...”

Using a process of elimination, it’s possible that some of you saw this one coming. The news is that DAVID BOWIE AT THE KIT KAT KLUB (LIVE NEW YORK 99) will be available for pre-order this coming Friday, 19th March, on CD and double vinyl, with a release date of 2nd April.

Use this link on Friday to pre-order both BLA Part 6 and extra slipcases which will be available at the same time: Kit Kat Klub (Live New York 99)

Keep reading for the full press release.

#BowieKitKatKlub #DBBLA #BrilliantLiveAdventures

+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - +

DAVID BOWIE AT THE KIT KAT KLUB (LIVE NEW YORK 99) TO BE RELEASED ON CD AND 2xLP 2nd APRIL

SIXTH & FINAL RELEASE IN ‘BRILLIANT LIVE ADVENTURES’ SERIES OF SINGLE PRESSING LIVE ALBUMS FROM THE 1990s
LIMITED EDITION BOXES TO HOUSE COMPLETE SETS AVAILABLE EXCLUSIVELY VIA THE DAVID BOWIE OFFICIAL STORE & WARNER MUSIC GROUP’S DIG! STORE

Parlophone Records is proud to announce DAVID BOWIE AT THE KIT KAT KLUB (LIVE NEW YORK 99), the sixth and final instalment of DAVID BOWIE 'BRILLIANT LIVE ADVENTURES', a series of 1990s era Bowie live albums released as limited one run only vinyl and CD pressings. The albums and limited-edition boxes to house the full vinyl or CD collections will be available only via the David Bowie official store and Warner Music Group’s Dig! store.

Out 2nd April on CD and double vinyl, DAVID BOWIE AT THE KIT KAT KLUB (LIVE NEW YORK 99) is a 12-track live album, recorded on 19th November 1999 in front of an invite-only audience of fans and contest winners.

The show was recorded and filmed for webcast the following month via Liveonline.net. The audio from the show was previously only available as a 12-track promotional CD.

DAVID BOWIE AT THE KIT KAT KLUB (LIVE NEW YORK 99) was recorded live at the Kit Kat Klub, 19th November 1999, produced by David Bowie, mixed by Mark Plati, and features Bowie backed by Page Hamilton - guitar, Gail Ann Dorsey - bass, vocals, Mark Plati – guitar, Sterling Campbell – drums, Mike Garson – piano, keyboards, synthesisers and Emm Gryner and Holly Palmer – backing vocals.

DAVID BOWIE AT THE KIT KAT KLUB (LIVE NEW YORK 99)

CD
Life On Mars?
Thursday's Child
Something In The Air
China Girl
Can't Help Thinking About Me
Always Crashing In The Same Car
Survive
Stay
Seven
Changes
The Pretty Things Are Going To Hell
I’m Afraid Of Americans

LP
Side 1
Life On Mars?
Thursday's Child
Something In The Air

Side 2
China Girl
Can't Help Thinking About Me
Always Crashing In The Same Car

Side 3
Survive
Stay
Seven

Side 4
Changes
The Pretty Things Are Going To Hell
I’m Afraid Of Americans
Tried to get the cd/lp bundle, but when I clicked into it, I got a message saying the page didn’t exist, so I wound up putting them in my cart individually and getting them that way. Regardless, success! Now the only one i’m missing is the one that was just released previously.

Back