BOOM SHAKA LAKA! The N&G Fantasy Basketball Thead

It was supposed to be 6 teams. I think my brain was thinking the league was a 10 teamer not 12, which this league originally started as

Theoretically should be:

Week 1
1,2 BYE
3v6
4v5

Week 2
1 vs 4/5
2 vs 3/6

Week 3
1/4/5 vs 2/3/6

Let me know. I’m cool w whatever and I apologize for fucking that up. Thanks for pointing out. If no one wants to change it then 4 is fine still.

I’ll let y’all decide. I’m a 5/6 seed right now so I don’t want my opinion to hold much merit since I’ll likely be affected by the decision. But- in NBA and other pro leagues, roughly half the teams make the playoffs.
I think 6 is better than 4 for the playoffs.

It was supposed to be 6 teams. I think my brain was thinking the league was a 10 teamer not 12, which this league originally started as

Theoretically should be:

Week 1
1,2 BYE
3v6
4v5

Week 2
1 vs 4/5
2 vs 3/6

Week 3
1/4/5 vs 2/3/6

Let me know. I’m cool w whatever and I apologize for fucking that up. Thanks for pointing out. If no one wants to change it then 4 is fine still.

I’ll let y’all decide. I’m a 5/6 seed right now so I don’t want my opinion to hold much merit since I’ll likely be affected by the decision. But- in NBA and other pro leagues, roughly half the teams make the playoffs.
I'm with the 6 man (not Drake) this gives me big hope 😂😎

After thinking about this more I think it’s too late to make a fundamental change to the playoffs and regular season schedule. It should be changed next year but I don’t think it’s fair to change it now.

Everyone bought in and drafted with the idea this was the format, so it will stay as is

I think it’s absurd to make this major of a change in week 5.

If you have an issue with the league settings, bring that up before the draft, not now.

After thinking about this more I think it’s too late to make a fundamental change to the playoffs and regular season schedule. It should be changed next year but I don’t think it’s fair to change it now.

Everyone bought in and drafted with the idea this was the format, so it will stay as is

I think it’s absurd to make this major of a change in week 5.

If you have an issue with the league settings, bring that up before the draft, not now.
No problem at all just didn't look at the playoff settings until I made the comment sorry if that seemed absurd

I also mentioned that in the original post.

At the same time tho Scott didn't realize the mistake either but ima leave it be. Sorry for the stir up
No worries! Yeah- it should have been 6 and I definitely didn’t catch it. I just don’t think we can change it now. If it wasn’t a paid league I would

Plenty of time left for anyone to lock a top 4!

Back