BOOM SHAKA LAKA! The N&G Fantasy Basketball Thead

Going to be in and out tomorrow at draft time, so I have spent considerable time setting up my auto draft. Watch me end up with like 7 centers and 6 small forwards
I will technically be working tomorrow during the draft so that should be interesting. We are usually pretty slow on the weekends though so I should be alright.

MASTER 2021 - 2022 POST

DRAFT ORDER:

5d7d9a15-1154-487b-8167-7c5aa8d80eac-jpeg.114013

ALL PAID UP!

Please Venmo your $20 league fee to AK Murthy - his Venmo is @wigglepuppy or DM me for PayPal email addy. Make sure to check in with me to confirm you've paid!

Notes, etc:

$20 winner take all buy in
  • SNAKE draft - perhaps next year, we will change this!
  • Draft date - Saturday, October 9th - 12p PST / 3 EST
  • 9 CAT HEAD TO HEAD Scoring (Points, O-Boards, D-Boards, assists, steals, blocks, FG%, FT%, 3pt made) - cumulative scoring, so if you win a match 5-4 - you get 5 points and the loser gets 4 points.
ALL SETTINGS / RULES / ETC updated on the site. ASK ME QUESTIONS NOW! I repeat - ask now! I can answer all questions related to scoring, league, acquisition limits, settings, you name it. I would like everyone on the same page so there are no surprises as the league progresses into the year.

-Max 3 acquisitions per week and NO CAP on games played - but - you can only made 3 ADD/DROPS per matchup week. In one circumstance (All Star Weekend), there is a wonky two week matchup in there but proportionally it is all the same.

-Rebounds are split into 2 categories - offensive and defensive. This is so we can rid ourselves of the worst category ever: turnovers. Note that in the draft lobby and draft, ESPN usually DOES NOT sort rebounds into 2 categories so it sometimes can be hard to visualize as it only shows total boards. Plan / prep / research accordingly

-You can trade draft picks if you want

-2 IR spots on the roster

-Waivers - move to last after each claim - waivers last 1 day

-No trades will be vetoed unless there is suspected collusion. Any issues will be master-debated by the league, but I do not believe in vetoing trades even if they are a slightly skewed risk/reward trade

-4 playoff teams - 2 wks per playoff match

That's it, probably!

SEE YA IN THE DRAFT ROOM!

UPDATED LAST: 10/8/2021 @ 5:26 pm PST

Last edited:
MASTER 2021 - 2022 POST

DRAFT ORDER:

PAID/NOT PAID:

1) @scotthilk - PAID
2) @Nash Potatoes PAID
3) @Jonathan Y - PAID
4) @TenderLovingKiller® - PAID
5) @jaycee - PAID
6) @CrazyDiamond84
7) @sahomerrocks
8) @Psymon
9) @Rip_City- PAID
10) @McGlam
11) Tyler (non N&G)- PAID
12) @wmeugene

Please Venmo your $20 league fee to AK Murthy - his Venmo is @wigglepuppy

Notes, etc:

• 9 CAT HEAD TO HEAD Scoring (Points, O-Boards, D-Boards, assists, steals, blocks, FG%, FT%, 3pt made) - cumulative scoring, so if you win a match 5-4 - you get 5 points and the loser gets 4 points.
ALL SETTINGS / RULES / ETC updated on the site. ASK ME QUESTIONS NOW! I repeat - ask now! I can answer all questions related to scoring, league, acquisition limits, settings, you name it. I would like everyone on the same page so there are no surprises as the league progresses into the year.

-Max 3 acquisitions per week NO CAP on games played - but - you can only made 3 ADD/DROPS per playoff week. In circumstances (All Star Weekend), there can be a wonky week in there but proportionally it is the same.

-Rebounds are split into 2 categories - offensive and defensive. This is so we can rid ourselves of the worst category ever: turnovers. Note that in the draft lobby and draft, ESPN usually DOES NOT sort rebounds into 2 categories so it sometimes can be hard to visualize. Plan / prep / research accordingly

That's it, probably!

Is there a PayPal, I don't have Venmo.

MASTER 2021 - 2022 POST

DRAFT ORDER:

PAID/NOT PAID:

@scotthilk - PAID
@Nash Potatoes PAID
@Jonathan Y - PAID
@TenderLovingKiller® - PAID
@jaycee - PAID
@CrazyDiamond84
@sahomerrocks
@Psymon
@Rip_City- PAID
@McGlam
Tyler (non N&G)- PAID
@wmeugene

Please Venmo your $20 league fee to AK Murthy - his Venmo is @wigglepuppy or DM me for PayPal email addy

Notes, etc:

-Max 3 acquisitions per week and NO CAP on games played - but - you can only made 3 ADD/DROPS per matchup week. In one circumstance (All Star Weekend), there is a wonky two week matchup in there but proportionally it is all the same.

-Rebounds are split into 2 categories - offensive and defensive. This is so we can rid ourselves of the worst category ever: turnovers. Note that in the draft lobby and draft, ESPN usually DOES NOT sort rebounds into 2 categories so it sometimes can be hard to visualize as it only shows total boards. Plan / prep / research accordingly

That's it, probably!

UPDATED LAST: 10/8/2021 @ 5:11pm PST
Just sent payment. Hopefully to the right wiggle puppy.

Back