BOOM SHAKA LAKA! The N&G Fantasy Basketball Thead

Have to say, I have no idea why my team is doing so well. Can't wait for the inevitable return to earth.
I called it before my week with u started basicallly. I joked about drafting Melo and Herro. Jokes on me. Least I nabbed kill kuzma

I just realized there is only 2 rounds for the playoffs lol semis and finals. Is that locked. I know I didn't ask beforehand. Didn't think about it @scotthilk feels like we could do an 8 team playoff with this many teams

I just realized there is only 2 rounds for the playoffs lol semis and finals. Is that locked. I know I didn't ask beforehand. Didn't think about it @scotthilk feels like we could do an 8 team playoff with this many teams
It was supposed to be 6 teams. I think my brain was thinking the league was a 10 teamer not 12, which this league originally started as

Theoretically should be:

Week 1
1,2 BYE
3v6
4v5

Week 2
1 vs 4/5
2 vs 3/6

Week 3
1/4/5 vs 2/3/6

Let me know. I’m cool w whatever and I apologize for fucking that up. Thanks for pointing out. If no one wants to change it then 4 is fine still.

I’ll let y’all decide. I’m a 5/6 seed right now so I don’t want my opinion to hold much merit since I’ll likely be affected by the decision. But- in NBA and other pro leagues, roughly half the teams make the playoffs.

Last edited:
Back