BOOM SHAKA LAKA! The N&G Fantasy Basketball Thead

well @wmeugene hell of a battle!! Doesn't get much closer than that! 5-4 with you winning FT % .789 to .787!

I need a miracle to catch the 4th spot at this rate -_-

Oof tough start to the week when I'm trying gain ground against @wmeugene with no Embiid and no Trae tonight. Embiid is just rest but Trae's situation might be DTD.
When you have Tyrese Maxey and Desmond Bane combine for 67 points in a game/night without Joel Embiid but you still probably end the night in a losing position

73e020f56c4a86221823bc32113b4316d2-25-ben-affleck-sad-smoke.w710.jpg

PUT PLUMLEE BACK IN CHARLOTTE

FFS!!! the man has 10 points 14 rebounds and 9 assists with 6 minutes to go Ina nail biter!!!

What a race to the playoffs!!! Me and @TenderLovingKiller® I believe are tied for the final spot? and we battle the Scotts (who themselves are battling for 2nd/3rd...not that those seeds matter in this format)

@scotthilk good luck amigo!! What a way to end a wild season!

EDIT: Oh wait there is still a long shot that @wmeugene doesn't finish 1st!!! DAMN!

What a race to the playoffs!!! Me and @TenderLovingKiller® I believe are tied for the final spot? and we battle the Scotts (who themselves are battling for 2nd/3rd...not that those seeds matter in this format)

EDIT: Oh wait there is still a long shot that @wmeugene doesn't finish 1st!!! DAMN!
Good luck to all!!!!

Long shot being the operative word.

Yea and after a quick glance of the schedules of the players for everyone involved....not seeming very likely...Same with me ending with more points than @TenderLovingKiller®

Ima need a miracle!
Sadly, I am “The Shaq Attack” and not “The Durantula”. I was initially confused by this since I was in 9th place. An 8 team playoff seemed like a bit much. I get it now though.

Sadly, I am “The Shaq Attack” and not “The Durantula”. I was initially confused by this since I was in 9th place. An 8 team playoff seemed like a bit much. I get it now though.

LOL ignore me!! Probably Eugene and Scott and friends in the top 4 now that i think about it

Either way I need a miracle LOL

Hey everyone..

I was messing around earlier checking out the stats for my team. I then dropped my phone and caught it on my ankle...I was checking out the BROW at the time and hit drop. Please don't take him. I have high hopes for my team

Back