BOOM SHAKA LAKA! The N&G Fantasy Basketball Thead

Congrats to you 4! Was a fun season, and would be down to do it again. I liked this format a lot better than last years. The Covid bug really changed things for a lot of us, and a couple irreplaceable injuries (PG, Ball) sent me tumbling down. As well as a few weeks of forgetfulness on my lineups...Thanks @scotthilk for setting it up, and Go Bucks!

Congrats to you 4! Was a fun season, and would be down to do it again. I liked this format a lot better than last years. The Covid bug really changed things for a lot of us, and a couple irreplaceable injuries (PG, Ball) sent me tumbling down. As well as a few weeks of forgetfulness on my lineups...Thanks @scotthilk for setting it up, and Go Bucks!
We will def do it again next year! I may nominate someone else to manage it, tho :)

Good luck, all!

We will def do it again next year! I may nominate someone else to manage it, tho :)

Good luck, all!
I enjoyed it too. I am still trying to figure out the the “in’s and outs” of how it all works. Seems like I shoulda done better having both Luka and Ja on my team but I will keep trying until it figure it out. I also enjoyed this season quite a bit more than last even though the end result was kinda the same.

I enjoyed it too. I am still trying to figure out the the “in’s and outs” of how it all works. Seems like I shoulda done better having both Luka and Ja on my team but I will keep trying until it figure it out. I also enjoyed this season quite a bit more than last even though the end result was kinda the same.
I am happy to answer any questions or what have you as I've been playing Fantasy NBA for about 15 years. LMK!

High value players that are overrated in this league because of 3PM, FG%, and having ORB and DRB as separate categories.

I did well this year despite having pick 1.11 because Embiid has had his best year while being extremely healthy. Got lucky.

Back