BOOM SHAKA LAKA! The N&G Fantasy Basketball Thead

TBH, if you are gonna have a portion of your team auto picked the early rounds are probably better. It’s much harder for the AI to select bums when there is so much talent available.
For sure. And emotions get thrown out the door ad I might have passed on a better pick because of some of the stars that I'm not a fan of. Could have been bad though if they had Kyrie ranked a bit higher and had him scooped in the 1st or something.

For sure. And emotions get thrown out the door ad I might have passed on a better pick because of some of the stars that I'm not a fan of. Could have been bad though if they had Kyrie ranked a bit higher and had him scooped in the 1st or something.
One team boldly drafted both Beal and Kyrie.

Last edited:
One team boldly drafted both Beals and Kyrie.

and Simmons and Isaac... phew that's some of the angriest auto draft gods I've seen...

My draft went OK. I made an error or two in the early rounds that messed up the rest of my draft but it's fine. A lot was always going to have to go my way to have a chance at winning the league.

and Simmons and Isaac... phew that's some of the angriest auto draft gods I've seen...

My draft went OK. I made an error or two in the early rounds that messed up the rest of my draft but it's fine. A lot was always going to have to go my way to have a chance at winning the league.
Hope springs eternal…or at least until the first regular season tip off.

Is Sunday or Monday going to be considered the start of an NBA week for this, @scotthilk ?
My guess if it’s like baseball l, it will be Monday thru Sunday but for the first week the Sunday games will be included with the first weeks totals for any players playing a game this Sunday.

Edit: sorry, I guess the regular season starts next Tuesday 10/19. So I guess the question is more does the first matchup get shortened a day or is the first matchup technically 13 days long?

My guess if it’s like baseball l, it will be Monday thru Sunday but for the first week the Sunday games will be included with the first weeks totals for any players playing a game this Sunday.

Edit: sorry, I guess the regular season starts next Tuesday 10/19. So I guess the question is more does the first matchup get shortened a day or is the first matchup technically 13 days long?

First matchup shortened a day

***@&#&&$^#^^!^!&!*@**#^$^@!&@;#;&@
This ^ is my anti injury spell. Cuz if these mfers on my team stay healthy....boi

Also all u Kuzma haters get ready This szn. I'm bringing all the KUZ energy

Disclaimer. Boucher is activated. Kanter is outtttta here

Sorry if this is a very stupid question but I’m a big Warriors fan who has never really played fantasy basketball. Is Steph a top 5 guy? Higher or lower? Where did he go in your draft??

Back