BOOM SHAKA LAKA! The N&G Fantasy Basketball Thead

I'm actually happy with my team even though the draft ended up pretty rough for me. Very rarely do I get stuck at work when I'm working day shift. First 2 picks auto drafted while I was in the middle of swinging a railroad bridge open. Picks #3 &4 I made while driving my work truck back. #5 & 6 while I was driving my car home, but made it out alive! Only took 1 Bucks player as my last pick. You guys don't know about Mamu! He'll be taking Slowpez' spot before the end of the season..mark it down..

I'm actually happy with my team even though the draft ended up pretty rough for me. Very rarely do I get stuck at work when I'm working day shift. First 2 picks auto drafted while I was in the middle of swinging a railroad bridge open. Picks #3 &4 I made while driving my work truck back. #5 & 6 while I was driving my car home, but made it out alive! Only took 1 Bucks player as my last pick. You guys don't know about Mamu! He'll be taking Slowpez' spot before the end of the season..mark it down..
TBH, if you are gonna have a portion of your team auto picked the early rounds are probably better. It’s much harder for the AI to select bums when there is so much talent available.

Back