Board Games and Tabletop!

I have not, but it's on my list of to try games.

... My list is very long.

Same... boardgames is my other thing along with vinyl records. I tend towards family/gateway games because we want to include my 10 yo. This one should be challenging for her but since it's coop, she should be able to handle it with help. She's pretty motivated after seeing the game components.

Some great deals on bundles here:

I picked-up bundle #2 because I've been eyeing some of those family games for a while.

Yesterday I ran my first D&D adventure for the first time, and it is more difficult than I thought it would be, especially since I had to play a character too because we only had three other people. We had fun though!
I've yet to try and run my own tabletop adventure. I have a bunch of material for one that involves a post human earth where Dog's and Cats are the ruling peoples called Pugmire. I really want to try it out, but the idea of people not enjoying it gives me anxiety.

Playing through Sherlock Holmes: Consulting Detective with my wife, and lemme tell ya, if you’ve ever wanted to LARP as a Baker Street Irregular, have I got the game for you.
It’s pretty fun! We just ordered a similar one called Dear Holmes in which they mail you old timey looking letters in the mail so you get a new case every few weeks or so.

It’s pretty fun! We just ordered a similar one called Dear Holmes in which they mail you old timey looking letters in the mail so you get a new case every few weeks or so.

My wife did this for three months earlier this year and quite enjoyed it. I meant to re-up but thought this looked like a good co-op alternative.

We’re loving Consulting Detective. The mysteries are lovingly written and I’m very impressed by the overall package. Haven’t played anything quite like it!

My wife did this for three months earlier this year and quite enjoyed it. I meant to re-up but thought this looked like a good co-op alternative.

We’re loving Consulting Detective. The mysteries are lovingly written and I’m very impressed by the overall package. Haven’t played anything quite like it!
I'm glad they repressed it. For awhile, it was really hard to find and out of stock everywhere. My friends and I went on a board game binge for awhile and wanted to get Consulting Detective but just couldn't find it anywhere for the longest time. It's a great rainy day activity. I think we have played through 4 of them so far.

I'm glad they repressed it. For awhile, it was really hard to find and out of stock everywhere. My friends and I went on a board game binge for awhile and wanted to get Consulting Detective but just couldn't find it anywhere for the longest time. It's a great rainy day activity. I think we have played through 4 of them so far.

The new Space Cowboys release has beautiful components and reportedly fixes nearly all of the translation/case errata from the second most recent release.

They have also released two more boxes containing the rest of the original cases, and a fourth box just released last week with brand-new material!

Not sure if this is the right spot for it but I was wondering if anyone's a fan of Critical Role on here? Even if it's not live I'm glad they're doing shows again.

Not sure if this is the right spot for it but I was wondering if anyone's a fan of Critical Role on here? Even if it's not live I'm glad they're doing shows again.
I've never been able to watch people play D&D. I don't know what it is about it. I love playing D&D.

My wife used to know Matt Mercer, as he ran in some of her cosplay and nerd circles in Atlanta when they were in college. I have another friend who does D&D shows too. It's awesome how popular it's become

$180 including shipping for the Mythic option, which includes two expansions, but... This is grail of a game for many. The Base tier (Heroic) is $99 + whatever shipping is.

https://hasbropulse.com/products/heroquest-game-system

HEROIC-TIER-IMAGE_1440x.png

Back