Black Friday RSD 2019

I want the Patsy Cline, but it’s a regional release. Does that mean it will only be available at Third Man?
Most likely there, but also in the surrounding area. The regional stuff is weird. I live in Oklahoma and we have had regional specific records that are nowhere close to us end up at our stores... Just depends on what the stores order I'm guessing

I’m loving this list because it means I get to sleep in on BF. My musical tastes have broadened over the years and still I’m struggling to find anything I really want. I’d be all over Edan, but I have an OG copy. I’ll probably try to grab Royal Trux and Steppenwolf online after the fact.

But....I’m guessing all this will change after I watch the Bull Moose hype video and the FOMO kicks in.

Bullmoose look to have a few price indications available already.

VMP's book looks like one of the most expensive thing available :ROFLMAO:

lol While I'm not surprised they made the decision to invest in pressing that book I will be surprised if it sells many copies. Seriously, who needs VMP's opinion about the "best" brick & mortar stores in each state, let alone a $46 book?

Edit: I think that Edan Beauty & the Beat and Patsy Cline are all that I want.

lol While I'm not surprised they made the decision to invest in pressing that book I will be surprised if it sells many copies. Seriously, who needs VMP's opinion about the "best" brick & mortar stores in each state, let alone a $46 book?

The book seems hella pricey to me, even for a decent quality coffee table book but it is RSD I guess?! Pleasantly surprised actually at the prices for the records this year, they generally seem OK.

I'd like that Miles Early Minor and The Comet is Coming but I won't join the queues for them, both will get standard releases later I'm sure.

My eyes skipped right over that Edan release. What a great album! Also happy it is an RSD First as well. TBH, my CD release of that is tight but I'll prob cop it down the line.

Speaking of RSD first releases, anybody hear of a standard release of Gravediggaz Six Feet Deep yet? I still see the picture disc available occasionally so I wonder if selling out dictates a standard press being made or not.
Wow I forgot about that reissue. I wonder if "first release" describes contract terms instead of a label's intent to actually press it again

I'm still waiting for the Bone Thugs N Harmony release...
That one was "RSD Exclusive" sooo

I'll actually be needing that U2 release too, now that I remembered what it is lol. So Slipknot, Pearl Jam and U2 for me. None of those will be hard to get on Discogs. I usually go to my local, but there's not enough here for me to be excited about going downtown.

Back