London Grammar - California Soil
Flock of Dimes - Head of Roses
La Femme - Paradigmes
CFCF - Memoryland
Porter Robinson - Nurture
Low Island - If You Could Have it All Again
Dry Cleaning - New Long Leg
Crumb - Ice Melt

This new Sematary mixtape sounds like nothing I’ve ever heard before, definitely the craziest thing I’ve heard all year!

Also oh my god, I was sleeping on the new Pharaoh Sanders album but album of the year so far for me.

These guys are from my neck of the woods! I saw them on Pitchfork and was like WTF!? But their videos are basically just them playing around Tacoma and the music was pretty decent so yeah, I ordered their cassette. Gotta keep it local.
Surprised me only a little to find that Enumclaw is not from Enumclaw. I think Brandi Carlile is the only notable person to come from around there.

Last edited:
This one seems to have gone under the radar but it's really solid. Recommended in another thread by @uvwxVinyl.

Plays like a compilation with different indie artists doing vocals and other contributions but the whole thing is tied together by music from Simon Raymonde of Cocteau Twins and Richard Thomas of Jesus & The Mary Chain.

Vinyl pressing is fantastic too, pressed at Optimal and half-speed mastered.

Lost Horizons "In Quiet Moments" (2021 Bella Union)

IMG_1459.JPG

This one seems to have gone under the radar but it's really solid. Recommended in another thread by @uvwxVinyl.

Plays like a compilation with different indie artists doing vocals and other contributions but the whole thing is tied together by music from Simon Raymonde of Cocteau Twins and Richard Thomas of Jesus & The Mary Chain.

Vinyl pressing is fantastic too, pressed at Optimal and half-speed mastered.

Lost Horizons "In Quiet Moments" (2021 Bella Union)

View attachment 97955

Agreed. This album flew under the radar but is quite good 👍

Last edited:
Back