Best Music of 2020

I thought Waxahatchee's most recent release went in a really cool direction. Prior to the 2020 release I liked her and her work but it never really sonically connected with me, this one did. Glad to see other peeps love it but she can be polarizing.

You either like Waxahatchee or you don't. I'm in the like camp. As for U.S. Girls, admittedly I forgot all about that album until recently. It may or may not make my AOTY list and for Adrienne Lenker I don't like it all that much. 🤷‍♂️

I listened to the US Girls album a ton earlier this year, but it's not really in contention on my list. Not sure why...
I LOVED a couple of songs on that US Girls album but the rest of it was almost unlistenable to me. Bummer as her last album is an all time favorite.

I loved the last two U.S. Girls albums as well, but couldn’t connect to the new one much. Also for Waxahtachee, really loved her last one but Saint Cloud edges right up to it. I don’t know that it’s top 5 for me right now but it’s a great album, albeit one that is fairly straightforward. But she executes that sound and style so well.

Back