Baseball

And they're going powder blue tomorrow...
I'm probably the only Phillies fan annoyed at that! Because of living 3 hours away and kids, I've only made it to day games for the past 10 years. I was actually really excited to see the classic red pinstripes in person again. (I actually don't care much for the powder blue uniforms. I didn't grow up watching the Phillies in the 80s so I don't have any emotional attachment to that logo or powder blue uniforms)

I'm probably the only Phillies fan annoyed at that! Because of living 3 hours away and kids, I've only made it to day games for the past 10 years. I was actually really excited to see the classic red pinstripes in person again. (I actually don't care much for the powder blue uniforms. I didn't grow up watching the Phillies in the 80s so I don't have any emotional attachment to that logo or powder blue uniforms)
But they are aesthetically pleasing.

A Thursday home game is a Thursday home game

No hitter, eh? We’ve got ourselves a series. This next game is must win for the Phillies IMO.
I've watched a lot of bad Phillies games this year, they usually come back like nothing happened. Hopefully they'll do the same and win a bullpen game tomorrow. Can't be any worse than Nola tonight, lots of bad pitches in the middle of the plate he was getting away with until the 5th.

FYI, for all T-Mobile customers, the Free MLB.TV is now live for a limited time…
How does this actually work? I always wonder if there's a way to get it because my work phone is T Mobile. Obviously I'm not the main account holder though.

Back