Bandcamp Fridays

Is there a way to turn off these "listening party" notifications? I literally never want to attend an online listening party.

I don't want to unfollow pages that post these completely but it seems like many do these a lot and it's annoying getting so many emails about them.

1701977817600.png

Popping by with a little Bandcamp Friday reco.

Worship has long been one of my favorite dark and lush synthpop acts. Their music is so textural.

They sadly faded into oblivion (Jordan Fish ended up joining Bring Me The Horizon on keys till just recently) but their output is collected as an album here. All sales go to charity each year.

For February they are matching all sales and supporting Citizens Must Not Be A Target appeal through Choose Love for humanitarian relief in Gaza.

Hope you enjoy!

Cross-posting from the Poptarts thread.

one day only we’re offering FOUR of our Limited Edition Evovinyl manufactured on innovative bioplastic, to raise vital funds for the the most impactful climate justice and environmental organisations.

*EARTH02*

SIDE A
Hot Chip x Brian Eno x goddess - Line In the Sand

SIDE B
Hot Chip x Brian Eno x goddess - Line In the Sand (Alt version)

*EARTH03*

SIDE A
Coldplay X H.E.R. - Let Somebody Go (Live at River Plate)
CHVRCHES and Robert Smith - How Not To Drown (Live from Brixton Academy)
Victoria Canal - swan song (Live at St. Pancras Old Church)

SIDE AA
Nile Rodgers & CHIC - I Want Your Love (Live from Paris 2022)
Future Utopia - Love Ascension
Emeli Sandé - Buttercup

*EARTH04*

SIDE A
Michael Stipe - Give Me a Hand (feat. Gaelynn Lea)
Andy LeMaster - The Garden House

SIDE AA
Holly Humberstone - Rock City
Anna Calvi - Julie

*EARTH05*

SIDE A
Franc Moody - Move Me

SIDE AA
Say She She - Reeling

THANK YOU TO ALL THE PARTICIPATING ARTISTS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

100% of the money raised goes to EarthPercent’s grant giving programme, after deducting any applicable taxes from the purchase price. No EarthPercent charity operating costs are deducted and as its Bandcamp Friday there are NO platform costs.

We hope you enjoy these special pieces of donated music from these world-leading artists on a very special new form of vinyl.

**Please note: due to licensing agreements, no digital version of the tracks will be available when you purchase the vinyl.

Back