Bandcamp Fridays

Yooooo - bandcamp friday tomorrow, thanks @Hollywood for reminder.

What are people thinking of picking up? I wish I had waited till tomorrow to buy the new Rachika Nayar and forthcoming Wild Pink, which I purchased before knowing about this.

Anyway, my list of potentials is a few preorders:

Open Mike Eagle
The Beths
Winter

And then:

Wild Nothing (beautiful repress of Nocturne)
Grouper's Dragging a Dead Deer Up A Hill

I'll be preordering the new Panic Priest album (darkwave) and the new Secret Shame album (post-punk) as well as grabbing the new Random Forest EP (ambient/post-rock) and Houses of Heaven single (post-punk) for starters.

Yooooo - bandcamp friday tomorrow, thanks @Hollywood for reminder.

What are people thinking of picking up? I wish I had waited till tomorrow to buy the new Rachika Nayar and forthcoming Wild Pink, which I purchased before knowing about this.

Anyway, my list of potentials is a few preorders:

Open Mike Eagle
The Beths
Winter

And then:

Wild Nothing (beautiful repress of Nocturne)
Grouper's Dragging a Dead Deer Up A Hill
You're welcome 🙂

Wild Nothing's Nocturne 10 Year Anniversary Edition is one I would definitely pick up, if I wasn't broke 😭

also comes eith the kim gordon designed album cover on a t-shirt, which will be available on bandca,p as well

also comes eith the kim gordon designed album cover on a t-shirt, which will be available on bandca,p as well
King Gizzard shirt is live too!

Reactions: Jan
It´s live

It's a good comp as they usually are. I'm just jumping to tracks that interest me but Taylor Goldsmith's Little One (Acoustic) and the version of This Woman's Work by Caroline Spence among others are both winners.

Also pre-ordered the Ali McGuirk I've been chirping about for a while on here as the pressing was delayed and not available at her show

I saw someone post about this on the Joyful Noise VIP page and I've been really enjoying the album this morning.
Screenshot_2022-11-04-09-30-30-62_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

All reading material for me today...

The Indaba Is 'zine (I already have the records)

...and issues 3-5 of the We Jazz magazine (issue 6 just went up for pre-order, but I'm gonna wait and bundle it with 7 in a few months)

Back