Audio Hardware Deals: Speakers, Headphones, Turntables, Etc.

2x2 kallax are on sale.

Black/brown are also on sale but $5 more than white. Perfect for all those Black Friday deal records

Audio Advice has some good deals today, including a StudioDeck (no cart) for $799 - cheapest I've ever seen one, and a 2M Blue replacement stylus for $159:

Audio Advice has some good deals today, including a StudioDeck (no cart) for $799 - cheapest I've ever seen one, and a 2M Blue replacement stylus for $159:

Code OPENBOX15 for an additional 15% off. They have some studiodecks without cart

Code OPENBOX15 for an additional 15% off. They have some studiodecks without cart
Wow. For $680, I'd say you're hard pressed to do much better in value for a turntable!

The Grado Opus High Output is on sale. I wonder if it’s being discontinued- Grados never go on sale.

That'd be a shame, its a great cartridge in my opinion and a nice entry point in to wood bodies without breaking the bank. That said, it was originally $270-ish on release and they raised the price and I don't see that it's on sale on the Grado site. I'd be surprised if they discontinued it, even though you're only looking at $100 bump to go up the ladder, but $100 is a $100.

That might also be effecting sales, I think $250 is probably where it should be priced based on how the rest of the line is priced out, but they may be breaking even at that point. Who knows, look what Soundsmith did with the Otello.

Back